1031-1040

Chapter 1031: Don't make me wait too long.

  But with such a posture, besides the people from the Wolf Alliance, he really couldn't think of anyone else.

  "Wolf Alliance."

  Lu Ning murmured in a cold voice.

  I don't know how long it took, but the sky outside became dim.

  Lu Ning was like a sculpture, sitting at the door of the operating room for six or seven hours.

  Until the door of the operating room opened, when she stood up suddenly, her legs softened and she almost fell over. Fortunately, Qin Wei reacted quickly and supported her.

  Gu Chen quickly came over and looked at her.

  He grabbed her arm and said, "It's okay, you can see him later."

  Lu Ning pursed her lips, tears falling instantly.

  Looking at Gu Chen with a tired face, she held onto his arm tightly.

  Gu Chen looked at her with red eyes and took her into his arms.

  "It's okay."

  Lu Ning nodded and leaned into his arms, tears soaking Gu Chen's clothes.

  About five minutes later, Gu Chen realized something was wrong and quickly hugged him tightly.

  "Ning Ning!"

  Lu Ning fainted in his arms.

  Gu Chen quickly picked him up.

  ————

  Lu Ning was fine, and the injuries on his body were not serious. He was just nervous and fainted when he relaxed.

  Gu Chen stood beside the hospital bed and looked at her.

  "You have been following her these days. If you have any problems, report to me anytime. Don't tell her about Yizhou."

  Qin Wei nodded.

  Gu Chen put Lu Ning's hand under the quilt and then turned around.

  After looking at Huo Jinyan, he walked away.

  Lu Ning sat up suddenly when he woke up.

  Qin Wei stood up and looked at Lu Ning.

  "Boss, you're awake, don't worry, Mr. Huo is here."

  He pointed to the hospital bed next to him.

  Lu Ning turned around, got out of bed and walked to Huo Jinyan's bedside.   

  Huo Jinyan lay there with a pale face, an oxygen mask on his face, and his eyes closed tightly.

  Lu Ning's eyes were filled with distress, and she slowly sat beside his bed and held his hand.

  After a long time, he asked: "Is Gu Chen gone?"

  Qin Wei nodded: "Yes."

  "What happened to Yizhou, can't you tell me?"

  Qin Wei pursed his lips: "Boss, nothing happened... "

  Lu Ning sighed, turned to look at him, but did not ask again, but said: "You don't need to call me boss here, just call me by name."

  Qin Wei thought for a while and said, "Miss Lu."

  Lu Ning did not follow. He continued to care about this and turned to look at Huo Jinyan.