11-20

Chapter 11 Going to No. 1 Middle School?

  After Gu Zi confirmed receipt over there, Lu Ning hung up the phone.

  It happened that Shen Yunci was calling Lu Ning to eat outside. Lu Ning stood up and walked out.

  During the meal, there was a family of four, and Lu Qing did not come back.

  Shen Yunci still couldn't see how much Lu Ning liked her. He kept picking up food for her during the meal. After the meal, he wanted to take her for a walk to enhance the relationship between mother and daughter, but Lu Zhi stopped her.

  Lu Ning was a little tired just after returning home. Shen Yunci forgot about this and rushed her to bed after being reminded.

  Lu Ning was really tired. He originally just lay down to rest and waited to see the news about Gu Zi, but he fell asleep after lying down and slept until dawn.

  After getting up, she heard people talking outside. She washed briefly and then opened the door and walked out.

  Hearing the noise, Shen Yunci came over and saw her.

  "Xiao Ning, wake up. We are going to the amusement park today."

  After saying that, he pushed her back into the room and gave her a piece of white clothes to put on.

  Lu Ning only woke up when they went out together.

  The tickets were bought early, and when we arrived, the whole family went in together.

  I saw Lu Qing at the entrance to the park.

  Although he was uncomfortable, Lu Qing still came and was forced to wear white parent-child clothes, but he wore a coat to cover it up.

  Lu Jingzhi didn't look as excited as a child coming to the amusement park, and he seemed to lack interest.

  After entering, Shen Yunci pulled Lu Ning into the store at the door and bought four cute headbands. After they came out, they involuntarily tied them on the heads of the three men.

  Lu Jingzhi was okay, he must be used to it. Lu Qing looked like he wanted to take it off, but in the end he restrained himself after being glared at by Shen Yunci.

  Lu Zhi was the one who cooperated completely and even took pictures of everyone with his mobile phone.

  Shen Yunci took Lu Ning to play, eat and shop all the way. They didn't stop until noon and sat next to a stall between the Ferris wheel and the carousel to rest.

  "Xiao Ning, eat ice cream."   

  Lu Ning took the ice cream and took a bite. He looked up and saw a familiar person.

  Aren't the family of three who just walked out of the carousel the three from the Lu family?

  She looked a little unnatural. Shen Yunci noticed it immediately and followed her gaze. After seeing it, he immediately looked unhappy and sat down opposite Lu Ning to block her view. look.

  But Lu Ning was not the only one who saw them.

  Lu Qing also saw it.

  He also looked at each other and Lu Yue'an said something to the people around him and ran over.

  She must have been playing for a long time. There was sweat on her forehead. She stood next to him with a smile and said hello as if nothing happened.

  "Brother, parents, Xiaobao, you are here to play too! What a coincidence."

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi ignored her as if they hadn't heard.