991-1000

Chapter 991 I took it

  Before Lu Ning could react, he leaned closer and kissed the corner of her lips.

  Then she picked up her phone, not knowing what she was doing. Three minutes later, Lu Ning's phone rang several times, and she took it out and looked at it in confusion.

  It is the bank's entry information.

  Lu Ning was stunned and turned to look at Huo Jinyan.

  Huo Jinyan looked at her and raised his hand to clasp the back of her head again.

  "Is this salary enough? Miss Lu, please consider filming with me."

  Lu Ning smiled helplessly and raised her hand to pat his shoulder.

  "Idiot, I'm teasing you."

  Huo Jinyan came closer and pressed his forehead against hers.

  His voice was a little hoarse: "It doesn't matter, I have a lifelong drama that I want to participate in with Miss Lu. Miss Lu, would you like to consider it?"

  Lu Ning was stunned, and his heart was pounding.

  She curved her lips and smiled, then asked in a low voice: "Is there any kissing scene?"

  Huo Jinyan raised his chin forward and kissed her lips: "Yes. Every day."

  Lu Ning looked at him and smiled. , raised his arms and hugged his neck.

  Warm breath sprayed on his face.

  "Then don't think about it."

  She paused and said in a deep voice, "I'll take it."

  The corners of Huo Jinyan's lips raised, and the next moment, a hot kiss fell on Lu Ning's lips.

  Tossing/turning/grinding, it was hard to separate her, as if she was about to be unwrapped and taken into her belly.

  Lu Ning was always overwhelmed by Huo Jinyan's enthusiasm.

  She always lay on his chest panting.

  Huo Jinyan kissed the top of her hair and held her in his arms.

  Lu Ning softened a little and raised her eyes to look at him.

  "Mr. Huo, your kiss scene is too difficult. I want to increase the pay."

  Huo Jinyan smiled slightly.

  He took out one hand to hold her hand, and then slowly and gently intertwined his fingers with hers. He said in a low and seductive voice: "Jia, what's mine is all yours..."

  He paused and said seriously. He said, "I am also yours."

  Lu Ning smiled and looked at the two of them with their fingers clasped together.

  She raised her eyes slightly, raised her chin, and kissed his chin.   

  Huo Jinyan lowered his head and leaned over.

  "Kiss here."

  Lu Ning lowered his eyes and smiled, obediently leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

  Then the back of her head was held again, and her head turned white from being kissed by him.

  "..."

  ————

  At the end, Miss Lu happily posted on Weibo.

  This was the first time she had posted on Weibo in such a long time. As soon as she posted it, all the people cheering her came over.