151-160

Chapter 151 What kind of competition?

  When the four of them returned home, they were stunned at the same time as Lu Qing, who was wearing an apron and holding a spatula.

  Lu Qing looked at them: "You...went out to eat?"

  Shen Yunci: "Well...you cooked?"

  Lu Qing: "...Yeah."

  Lu Zhi, Shen Yunci: It's over, I forgot. There is also an older son at home.

  Lu Ning and Lu Jingzhi looked over.

  A table full of dishes.

  Lu Ning and Lu Jingzhi looked at each other.

  The two people said in unison: "Mom and Dad, we haven't eaten enough. What about you?"

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi immediately said, "We haven't eaten enough either."

  The four of them quickly ran to the table and sat down.

  "Qing'er, what kind of soup did you cook? It smells so good."

  "Yes, brother, I can drink two bowls!"

  Lu Ning rubbed Lu Jingzhi's head, got up and went into the kitchen to serve the soup.

  Lu Qing looked at them without saying anything, silently curling his lips. There was another dish on the pot, so he entered the kitchen with a spatula.

  He turned around and glanced at Lu Ning, who was serving soup.

  "Is your school going to have a sports meeting?"

  "Yes."

  Lu Ning responded without saying anything else.

  Lu Zhi heard this and glanced towards the kitchen: "Ning Ning, when is the sports meeting? Can parents come in?"

  Lu Ning walked out with a bowl of soup: "Okay, this is our last time to participate. It's a parent-child sports meeting, and parents need to participate together."

  "Really!"

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi were excited at the same time.

  "Mom will participate then!"

  "Dad will participate too!"

  The two looked at each other, neither of them willing to give in.

  Lu Ning quickly said: "There are many projects, and parents can participate."

  The two of them were satisfied and took the bowl handed over by Lu Ning.

  "What projects are there? Dad chooses the most powerful one, and our precious daughter will definitely win the first place!"   

  Lu Ning couldn't help but smile when he saw their childish looks.

  "I'm not sure yet. I want to promote the school this time. I think I invited the media, so I made some promotional pages. I'll bring a few back to show you tomorrow." "

  Okay, okay!"

  Lu Jingzhi took a spoon and sipped the soup. , and said: "I want to go too."

  Shen Yunci nodded immediately: "Okay, I'll ask you for leave. Anyway, our little baby is smart, so it doesn't matter if we ask for leave once or twice."

  Lu Zhi nodded in agreement beside him.

  "By the way, Ning Ning, when will the sports meeting be? Is it before you go to the capital or after you go to the capital? Is it too late? Otherwise, the capital will not go."