141-150

Chapter 141 Just do it yourself

  Lao Liu stood awkwardly behind Gu Chen.

  Lu Ning came over and looked at him, then looked at Gu Chen and Gu Zi, who avoided Lu Ning's eyes.

  "Didn't you two say that you two are the only ones here?"

  The two of them pretended not to hear, and Lu Ning turned to look at Lao Liu.

  "Lao Liu, tell me."

  Lao Liu was stunned: "What did you say?"

  Lu Ning pulled him out directly: "When did you come?"

  Under Gu Chen and Gu Zi's crazy wink, Lao Liu spoke slowly and hesitantly. : "Yesterday...yesterday."

  "Yesterday?"

  Lu Ning obviously didn't believe it.

  Gu Chen quickly changed the topic: "Would you like to eat the snacks made by Lao Liuxin?"

  Lu Ning was stunned for a moment, then turned around and walked over.

  In fact, she is not a person who relies heavily on food, but all the dishes and snacks made by Lao Liu are accidents.

  Lao Liu used to be a chef, he could cook everything, and the taste was amazing. After Lu Ning had eaten his cooking a few times, she already subconsciously started drooling when she heard him cooking.

  Lao Liu made shaomai and xiaolongbao today. He originally thought that Lu Ning would have to rest for a few days before returning to class, but she didn't expect that she would come today, catching three of them off guard.

  "Tell me the truth, are you guys here besides Lao Liu?"

  Gu Chen and Gu Zizheng were about to speak, and Lu Ning turned to look at Lao Liu: "Lao Liu, tell me."

  Lao Liu is more honest and honest, no On the other hand, Lu Ning believed everything he said.

  Lao Liu received Gu Chen's eyes and looked at Lu Ning, trying not to dodge his eyes: "No, it's just me. I just want to come and see you."

  Lu Ning didn't ask any more questions and just believed it.

  After finally asking what he wanted to ask before leaving, Lu Ning left holding a large box of Shaomai.

  After she left, the three of them breathed a collective sigh of relief.

  Lao Liu patted his heart: "You two, please don't let me lie anymore. I feel sorry for you, boss."

  Gu Zi looked at him with a wicked smile and put his arms around his shoulders: "It's very cool of you not to say that. Okay, from now on the job of deceiving the baby will be left to you. Anyway, she will believe whatever you say."

  Lao Liu: "..."

  "Why don't you tell the boss that everyone will come in a few days?"

  Gu Chen sat down and watched. He said: "There is a secret mission in the first place. She will have a psychological burden if she finds out. Let's wait until she finds out."   

  Lao Liu nodded.

  "After that, do you still need me to protect the boss secretly?"

  "Don't you have other tasks tomorrow? Let Lao Jiu come over. He was discovered by Huo Jinyan." "

  Then Huo Jinyan's side..."

  " We have other ways."

  ————