391-400

Chapter 391 Bah!

  These reporters are all eyes and ears, and they immediately looked over when they heard such a small sound.

  What's more, they deliberately raised their voices and said something that was hard for them not to hear.

  After hearing Lu Ning's name, a group of people immediately gathered around and no longer felt cold.

  His face was filled with happiness at seeing the big melon.

  Immediately a group of long guns and short cannons surrounded them.

  "Hey, hey, sir."

  "Sir, madam, wait a minute."

  The grandson and granddaughter stopped and looked at the people around them. The two looked at each other and then looked at them.

  "Who are you?"

  Both of them looked a little wary.

  The reporters had kind smiles on their faces.

  "Don't be nervous, we are local reporters and would like to ask you two questions."

  Several people around also nodded.

  "Reporter? What are you asking?"

  Several people also looked at each other, and one of the boys said: "Just now, I heard the two of you talking about Lu Ning in a hurry. Is it Lu Ning from Class 9 of Grade 3? Why are you here? Looking for a high school student? Did something happen?"

  He was beating around the bush just to find out what was worth reporting.

  The grandson's parents looked at him.

  "Our affairs probably have nothing to do with you..."

  They looked hesitant.

  Journalists are very patient.

  "Yes, yes, it has nothing to do with us, but you sound anxious? It's so late now and everyone is gone. Maybe if you tell us, we can help you solve it." "Yes, yes.

  " Ah, and if there is anything detrimental to you, we will help you report it, and it will be resolved quickly, right?"   

  "Yes, Lu Ning has been very popular recently. The topic about her can be seen by many people immediately. Whether she is a good person or a bad person, and what she has done to you, everyone can see it as soon as it is announced."

  " Yes, yes, don't worry, if you don't agree, we will never publish the report."

  The grandson's father and grandma seemed to be stunned by what they said, but who are they? They are crawling in this circle. How could people who have been fighting for so many years faint because of the words of a few reporters?

  It's just that he goes along with the acting and completes his own goal.

  Grandmother frowned and looked at them: "Really?"

  The reporters nodded: "Of course, of course, we have a bottom line."

  Anyone who has dealt with these reporters knows that you can only believe two out of every ten they say, and This last sentence cannot be believed at all.

  The grandson's parents naturally knew this truth, but they nodded and believed it.

  "Okay, if that's the case, let's talk if you want to hear it."

  "Okay, okay, it's too cold here. Why don't you two come with us to the coffee shop opposite and sit and chat slowly."

  Grandfather and grandmother He took a look and nodded.