191-200

Chapter 191: Don't blame me for using extraordinary means.

  Huo Jinyan raised his hand to take the tablet, slid it up and down and looked at it. The more he looked at it, the darker his eyes became, and the colder his eyes became.

  Raising his hand and handing the tablet to Chu Ting, he turned to look at the values ​​on the computer.

  Those unreasonable incomes were probably filled in by the old man to fill Huo Qi's holes.

  Huo Jinyan rubbed his thumb on his index finger twice, then clenched his hand into a fist, stood up, turned around and left quickly.

  Seeing him leave everyone's tense nerves immediately relaxed a little.

  "Didn't I show the old man this report? He thought it was fine. Why did the young master see it at a glance?"

  "Don't you remember the other words of the old man? Don't try to deceive the young master, because you will always lie. He can't reach him."

  "It's really terrible. The second master is probably in trouble this time."

  "The hand is stretched out too long. If the young master hadn't come back, he would have caused such a big thing. If the young master hadn't come back, he wouldn't have known what happened. How far will this matter develop?"

  "When will the old man stop being so indulgent to the second master? Will he become more serious in the future?"

  "No, he wouldn't dare to do it when the young master is here."

  A group of people were discussing . I returned to my workstation and sat down to continue working.

  But they were all relieved that Huo Jinyan could come back.

  The accounts were fine on the surface, but it would be difficult to find out later. Huo Jinyan came back and exposed it in person, giving them a big reassurance.

  There is no room for superficiality in these accounts.

  ...

  When Huo Jinyan came out of the elevator, he bumped into Huo Qi, who had hurried over.

  Huo Qi didn't react when he saw Huo Jinyan. After reacting, he immediately pulled his tie and looked at him: "Jinyan, when did you come back? Why don't you go home? I miss you so much." I want to go crazy, let's take a walk and go home with my second uncle."   

  He eagerly pulled Huo Jinyan and wanted to take him home.

  Huo Jinyan stood there and glanced at the hand on his arm.

  Huo Qi turned around and immediately looked at him with a smile, and silently took his hand back.

  "Where has this child been for such a long time? Why are you still separated from your second uncle? Didn't you have dinner? Second uncle invited you to dinner."

  Huo Jinyan looked at him with cold eyes: "Second uncle, I heard that you I've been having a good time recently."

  His voice struck Huo Qi's heart with a deep voice. Huo Qi's heart was beating wildly, but he still looked at Huo Jinyan without changing his expression.

  "No, my second uncle has been busy with a lot of things recently. He is very busy. Now that I have said this, I really remembered that there is something unfinished. Please go home and see your grandpa. My second uncle is leaving first. I have something to do."

  Seeing that Huo Jinyan was not going to let him go, Huo Qi wanted to run away.

  But before he took two steps, he was stopped by Huo Jinyan.