721-730

Chapter 721 Is it because of this?

  But Shi Qingyue and Lu Chuan were not pretending.

  The two people arrived late and came from different places.

  Lu Chuan came first. After arriving, he glanced at Lu Ning, who was standing at the office table. Lu Ning was leaning on the table, folding his arms and looking out the window.

  When he heard the voice and turned to look at Lu Chuan, his eyes lit up, but Lu Chuan just glanced at her and then sat down without saying a word to her.

  He just said impatiently: "When will we start?"

  The teacher smiled apologetically: "We will start when Mrs. Lu comes. Didn't Mrs. Lu come here with Mr. Lu?"

  The teacher asked cautiously.

  Lu Chuan frowned: "No."

  His tone was unpleasant, and the teacher did not dare to ask any more questions.

  Lu Ning stood behind, looking at his back, and a small part of his heart collapsed again.

  She stood there a little casually, looking like she didn't take this matter very seriously.

  He kept looking out the window.

  Shi Qingyue came about half an hour later.

  After entering the door, he didn't even look at Lu Ning. He sat directly on the sofa, but he and Lu Chuan were sitting on the left and right, a little far away.

  The teacher looked at the two people and said with a smile: "It's like this..."

  Before she could finish her words, several representative students around her said: "That's her, she cheated! She still doesn't admit it!"

  Shi Qingyue and Lu Chuan frowned and looked over at the same time: "Is that why?"

  The two of them didn't seem to care much about this matter.

  The teacher and several classmates were also stunned for a moment.

  "She has done it many times! She cheated, and we have evidence!"

  they said plausibly.

  Lu Ning watched all this indifferently, and turned his eyes to the window again.

  Shi Qingyue suddenly stood up and finally looked at her.

  Lu Ning looked back at Shi Qingyue.

  Seeing anger on her delicate face and shame and anger in her eyes.

  Lu Ning knew that she had made Shi Qingyue lose face.   

  Shi Qingyue cared about this the most.

  Lu Ning couldn't see the slightest concern for her from her eyes or her actions.

  She and Lu Chuan didn't even ask her what was going on.

  He didn't even defend her, he just believed everything others said.

  Lu Ning knew that they believed it and believed it very much.

  She smiled suddenly.

  I just thought it was ridiculous, but in Shi Qingyue's eyes, she didn't care about being arrogant and confident.

  Lu Ning looked out the window and suddenly thought.

  Wouldn't it be nice to just jump like that?