241-250

Chapter 241 People from the Huo Family in the Capital

  Lu Ning raised his head and thought for a moment: "Maybe twenty-three or four, I don't know for sure."

  Lu Zhi couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief after hearing her uncertain words.

  Shen Yunci was a little surprised: "So young."

  Lu Ning smiled when he heard this: "Young?"

  "Young, he can be a teacher at his age, which means he is really good."

  Lu Ning just curled his lips and smiled Nothing more was said.

  Huo Jinyan is not just a teacher. Although he has not officially inherited the Huo family, he has been in charge of the Huo family for many years. Mr. Huo has completely let him handle everything in the Huo family in the past two years.

  After Huo Jinyan took charge of the Huo family, all the companies under the Huo family have improved. This is not just luck.

  Thinking about it this way, Huo Jinyan is really excellent. Perhaps the word excellent can no longer describe him.

  Lu Ning suddenly sighed while riding the bike. Shen Yunci, who was sitting in the back seat, immediately raised his head when he heard it: "Ning Ning, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

  Lu Ning quickly shook his head: "No, I just want to eat barbecue. ."

  She withdrew her eyes from the barbecue restaurant she was passing by.

  Shen Yunci immediately said: "Then eat, stop the car, and mom will take you to eat."

  Lu Ning paused for a moment, then turned to look at Shen Yunci: "No, mom, I have gained weight recently."

  Shen Yun Ci raised his hand and measured her waist: "Where are you fat! What nonsense! Eat whatever you want, walk around, turn back quickly!"

  Lu Zhi and the others also stopped in front, turned around and looked at the two of them. Individual: "What's wrong?"

  Shen Yunci pointed to a barbecue restaurant not far away: "Let's go eat barbecue."

  Lu Zhi nodded: "Okay, let's go."

  Lu Ning: "..." I was really just casual Just say it!

  But that's it, the family of four turned back to the barbecue restaurant.

  While eating, Lu Zhi looked at Lu Ning and mentioned Huo Jinyan intentionally or unintentionally.   

  But he didn't say it to Lu Ning, but to Shen Yunci.

  "You, be more polite to Teacher Huo next time and don't ask about people's ages all the time."

  Shen Yunci curled his lips and said, "What's wrong? You're not happy when I ask about my daughter's class teacher."

  "That's not what I meant. "Lu Zhi shook his head and looked at her: "I heard that Mr. Huo is from the capital, a member of the Huo family in the capital."

  Hearing this, Lu Ning pointed his finger, and Shen Yunci was also stunned: "From the Huo family?"

  Shen Yunci said this Only then did he think about it: "Huo family, Huo Jinyan, he couldn't be Mr. Huo's grandson, right? He's back?"

  Hearing this, Lu Ning was confused: "Back? Was he not in the Huo family before?"

  Listen It wasn't until Lu Ning asked Shen Yunci that he seemed to remember something, and he waved his hands quickly: "I don't know, mom doesn't know, I just heard about it."