741-750

Chapter 741: How are you going to thank me?

  When there are more people, the space will become smaller.

  Especially this is the first time so many people are here in the family.

  After Master Wu arrived, he surrounded Lu Ning. If Huo Jinyan hadn't been watching him by his side, Master Wu might not have stopped talking.

  Because of Huo Jinyan, Shen Guang didn't dare to bother Lu Ning.

  However, he would still watch secretly, waiting for Huo Jinyan to leave before running over.

  The two of them were just bullying Lu Ning because of his bad legs. Even if he was annoyed, he couldn't stand up and run, so he could only suffer like this.

  In the end, Huo Jinyan looked at Lu Ning's appearance and pushed him out for some air.

  Master Wu and Shen Guang were ordered to stay at home and could not follow.

  Lu Ning felt relieved after leaving the door.

  Huo Jinyan stood in front of her, adjusting her coat and zipping it up.

  Lu Ning looked at him: "Huo Jinyan, grandpa upstairs asked me to help. Thank you."

  Huo Jinyan curled his lips and smiled, gently lifting her chin with his fingers to avoid the zipper hitting her flesh.

  Huo Jinyan bent over and looked at her: "How are you going to thank me?"

  Lu Ning looked at him: "I'm going to find someone to help me to thank you."

  Huo Jinyan smiled, and his voice sounded pleasant to her ears: "You Do you want to consider thanking me yourself?"

  Lu Ning said without changing her expression: "I'll think about it."

  Huo Jinyan looked at her and bent down to hug her up.

  Lu Ning was startled, and subconsciously raised her hands to wrap around his neck, looking at him in confusion: "Why are you holding me? Don't you need that?"

  Huo Jinyan looked at her: "No, I'm holding you." If you go down, you will be the

  one thanking me." Lu Ning smiled helplessly: "Then how are you going to get the wheelchair?"

  Huo Jinyan raised his eyebrows with a smile in his eyes: "Who said I was going to get the wheelchair."

  Lu Ning : "..."

  Huo Jinyan carried Lu Ning all the way downstairs.

  He did it on purpose. Without the wheelchair, Lu Ning could only be held by him. She didn't wear shoes, only a pair of thick socks, and she couldn't stand at all.   

  Lu Ning was hugged by him and looked at his side face and couldn't help but say: "Huo Jinyan, I found that they may be right, you are really bad."

  Huo Jinyan smiled: "Don't you like it? ."

  Lu Ning was speechless for a moment.

  She does like it a little bit.

  Huo Jinyan didn't hear her voice and turned to look at her with a teasing smile.

  Lu Ning turned her head and stopped looking at him.

  After carrying the person out of the community, Lu Ning looked at him: "Where are you taking me?"

  Huo Jinyan kept walking: "Go to a place where there are only two of us."