901-910

Chapter 901 I Promise

  Stepping under the moonlight, Huo Jinyan fulfilled his unfulfilled wish before the school celebration dance.

  In the silent night, there was no music around, but the two people were humming a tune in their hearts and walking in tacit agreement.

  The dresses were flying, she was wearing a stunning red skirt, and he was wearing a formal tuxedo. The dance steps seemed to be just their foils, and they were matching enough in their own right.

  Lu Ning followed Huo Jinyan's hand and turned it around, her hair gently brushing across Huo Jinyan's face. She looked at the smiling girl in front of her, her eyes gentler than the moonlight.

  After the dance was over, Huo Jinyan gently held her in his arms.

  His hands gently ran along her hair, one at a time, with extreme gentleness.

  Lu Ning was hugged by him obediently, and slowly stretched out her arms to wrap her arms around his waist.

  They hugged each other under the moonlight, everything was as beautiful as a dream.

  Forget it, don't ask if you don't want to ask, and it doesn't mean you have to ask in order to tell the answer.

  Lu Ning opened his mouth to say something, but Huo Jinyan spoke softly first.

  "Ning Ning..."

  Lu Ning said softly.

  Her heartbeat was like a drum, and in the silent night, her heartbeat was particularly obvious.

  "Grandpa wants to meet you, do you agree?"

  Huo Jinyan was a little nervous when he asked this, as if he was asking her if she wanted to meet her parents.

  Lu Ning was stunned for a moment before he came to his senses and raised his head from his arms to look at him.

  Huo Jinyan lowered his eyes and looked at her.

  Lu Ning raised her lips and looked at him with a smile, her eyebrows gentle: "I promise."

  She promised two things word for word, with double entendres.

  Promise you, see grandpa.

  I promise to be with you.

  But whether Huo Jinyan reacted is another matter.

  Huo Jinyan raised his hand and tucked her hair behind her ears.

  He came closer, but froze.

  Just looked down at her: "Sorry, I'm late."   

  He apologized softly.

  Lu Ning looked at him with a smile: "Then, I'll punish you."

  Huo Jinyan held her hand: "Okay, I'll be punished."

  The two of them left the school together. Huo Jinyan did not take Lu Ning home, but She went on a river cruise.

  By chance, he arrived in a convertible today.

  The world is bustling with traffic and flashing neon lights.

  Lu Ning seemed to be particularly happy today, smiling brightly along the way.

  Huo Jinyan liked to see her looking so happy, so he took many photos of her while parking the car.

  Lu Ning looked at him cooperatively.

  Finally, Lu Ning approached him and took a photo of the two of them.