861-870

Chapter 861 Mrs. Huo's Position

  Lu Yue'an was proud in her heart, but she still looked at Lu Ning pitifully.

  "Did you hear that! So don't break us up again! Huo Jinyan only likes me, and he will only marry me! I will be the young lady of the Huo family from now on. Think about it clearly, Lu Ning!"

  She said these words She was extremely excited. Just thinking about it, becoming the young lady of the Huo family was enough for her to be excited for two days.

  Lu Ning looked at her and took a step forward. Lu Yue'an seemed to have caught her loophole.

  "What are you going to do! Are you still going to hit me?"

  She said to herself and subconsciously pushed Lu Ning, not with much force, because she thought Lu Ning would fight back and wanted to act out the fall. of.

  In the end, she just gave Lu Ning a gentle push and fell down.

  Lu Yue'an looked at Lu Ning who fell to the ground in confusion.

  "Sister Ning!"

  "Ning Ning!"

  A circle of people immediately gathered around Lu Ning, looking at her nervously.

  Lu Ning raised his eyes to look at Lu Yue'an, his eyes were red, but he couldn't squeeze out the tears.

  She lowered her eyes and raised her hands to pretend to wipe away her tears. Just as she was about to speak, she suddenly heard a voice not far or near.

  "How come I didn't know that my wife Huo's position is actually yours?"

  Huo Jinyan's arrival was something no one expected, not even Lu Ning.

  This was something she had to do herself. She didn't want to involve Huo Jinyan too much and let him accompany her to lose face and degrade her status. So today she specifically asked Huo Jinyan not to pick her up. She Huo Jinyan said he wanted to have lunch with Lin Ci, and Huo Jinyan agreed, but now he came.

  Lu Ning was stunned, and the tears that he had finally suppressed came back.

  Huo Jinyan stepped forward, and the strong sense of oppression around him made everyone subconsciously step back to make way for him.

  He looked very ugly, and looked over with a pair of dark eyes that were so cold that they could freeze you to death.   

  Lu Yue'an's legs were so frightened that he still stood firm, but his mind went blank. He didn't know anything anymore, didn't know what to do, didn't know what to say, and couldn't even move if he wanted to run. .

  Huo Jinyan just glanced at her, then turned around, bent over and picked up Lu Ning from the ground.

  Lu Ning was also a little confused and looked up at him.

  His eyes fell on Lu Yue'an's face, cold and ruthless.

  "Miss Lu has clearly arranged who I like and who I want to marry. Hmm?"

  His last word expressed great dissatisfaction and oppression.

  The feeling of suffocation that hit her face made Lu Yue'an almost forget to breathe.

  Facing Huo Jinyan like this, she couldn't say a word.

  "Does Miss Lu know that fabricating a recording is a crime? The Huo family's legal department will contact the Lu family and ask Miss Lu to explain to them how the recording was fabricated and how you spread rumors about me outside. ."