601-610

Chapter 601 is back

  "Regarding today's matter, my client, Miss Lu Ning, reserves all rights to pursue the matter. After all, framing is not a trivial matter." 

          After Gu Cheng finished speaking, he looked at the stunned policemen: "Let's go, comrade police. They."

  More than a dozen people left cheering, and the scene suddenly became quiet, all looking at the Lu family.

  Two messages popped up on Lin Yi's cell phone.

  He opened it and looked at it.

  "I'm sorry for ruining your birthday party."

  "Also, happy birthday."

  Lin Yi raised his eyes to look at the door, only to see Lu Ning also turned to look over, raised her hand and waved to him, then turned and left.

  Lin Yi stood there stunned for a moment, and then couldn't help but smile.

  All the weird atmosphere in the entire banquet hall had nothing to do with him at this moment.

  ...

  No one saw Lu Qing when he came, and no one paid attention when he left.

  The wind on the street was very cold. He parked his car far away and walked slowly through the snow step by step.

  The cold wind made him shiver and hide in his coat.

  His mind was in a state of confusion. For so many days, all the words flashed through his mind over and over again, replayed over and over again.

  He couldn't tell which one was true and which one was false. He didn't know which one to believe or not to believe. Everything seemed to be trying to get through to him.

  There seemed to be a layer of fog in front of me, which I couldn't see clearly and couldn't clear away.

  When he finally reached the car, his feet were frozen.

  Leaning against the car door, Lu Qing looked at the street lights and suddenly wanted to smoke a cigarette.

  However, he has always kept himself clean and avoided these things whenever he could, and never wanted to be contaminated.

  But at this moment, he remembered Lu Ning smoking.

  At that time, he didn't understand why girls smoked. Why did he have to smoke to relieve his mood when he was going through something difficult?

  If you think about it carefully, everyone is right.   

  He never thought about really getting to know Lu Ning. He just looked at his parents and saw that she was his sister, and then slowly got closer to her. In fact, did he really understand her in the past?

  no.

  From beginning to end, he felt that An An was his sister, and Lu Ning was just returning home halfway.

  But behind all this, he had forgotten that Lu Ning was his biological sister.

  And when he said that Lu Ning had occupied An An's life for eighteen years, Lu Ning's life was not being occupied.

  It seemed that he had never asked her what it was like when something happened. Just listening to Lu Yue'an said a few words, the balance in his heart naturally tilted towards her.

  This has been an instinct for so many years and has become a habit...

  Lu Qing looked at the darkness in the sky.