1071-1080

Chapter 1071: Leaving with You

  Lu Ning sat up suddenly and met Ji Ting's eyes.

  Ji Ting looked at her and slowly turned back to her own gaze, not feeling the embarrassment of being caught at all.

  Lu Ning looked at his side face, raised her eyebrows and said, "Who are you?"

  She looked at him.

  Ji Ting paused for a moment, said nothing, turned around and took two steps forward, farther away from her.

  He wore a white shirt today, covering his arms. He stood there with one hand in his pocket and looked at Lu Ning.

  "It doesn't matter who I am."

  Lu Ning raised his hand and rubbed his temples, then stood up and looked at him: "Doesn't it matter? Then why do you want to help me?"

  Lu Ning didn't believe in unwarranted help.

  This Ji Ting either knows her or wants to get something from her.

  But she has nothing in her hands now, what does he want?

  Could it be that...

  he wanted to escape with him?

  But his treatment here seems to be very good, so why should he escape?

  Lu Ning couldn't figure this out.

  "Mr. Ji."

  She opened her mouth and called out, and Ji Ting looked at her deeply.

  "Are you going to leave with me?"

  Ji Ting was stunned for a moment. Seeing Lu Ning's puzzled expression, he suddenly smiled and then said, "I will leave with you."

  Lu Ning looked at him with a relaxed expression. A few points.

  "Your movements are not blocked, why don't you leave by yourself."

  Ji Ting smiled: "I'm being watched, and it's inconvenient to go anywhere. It's better to find an ally and discuss how to leave together."

  Lu Ning frowned and looked at him . , I don't know whether to believe what he said.

  However, this is really the only explanation that makes sense.

  Although he is suspected of following her words, he has indeed not done anything to hurt her now.

  Still trustworthy.

  "I hope you can take me for a walk in Shura."

  After she finished speaking, Ji Ting chuckled softly: "This is not a market, you can go shopping if you want."

  Lu Ning looked at him with a smile: "Then let's give it a try On condition, I will help you get rid of your pursuer, and you will help me familiarize myself with the terrain of Shura."

  Ji Ting looked at her without saying anything.   

  Lu Ning continued to speak: "This is also good for you. If I find a way earlier, you can leave earlier, right?"

  Ji Ting was silent, and after a long time he smiled, walked over and looked at her, and suddenly He stretched out a hand and said, "Not bad."

  "It's a pleasure to cooperate."

  Lu Ning looked at his hand, slightly curved his lips, raised his hand and shook it gently: "It's a pleasure to cooperate."

  After Lu Ning withdrew his hand, Ji Ting said He put his hand back into his pocket without leaving a trace.