51-60

Chapter 51: Maybe Bullied

  Lu Ning subconsciously turned his back to Shen Yunci, not wanting her to see the injury on his face.

  "I'm a little tired, Mom, let's go back to the room first."

  She turned sideways and was about to go back to the room quickly. Shen Yunci looked at her strange movements and was confused.

  Lu Ning walked quickly to the room. Unexpectedly, she met Lu Jingzhi who was coming out of the room, and he happened to be standing in front of her.

  When he looked up at her, he asked directly: "Sister, what's wrong with your forehead?"

  Lu Ning was too late to cover his mouth.

  Hearing this, Chen Yunci ran over quickly.

  "What? What's wrong with your forehead?"

  Lu Ning came over and pulled her. The gauze on his forehead was still obvious.

  Shen Yunci felt heartbroken when he saw the blood seeping out of the gauze.

  "What's wrong? Come here, Mom, take a look."

  "I'm fine, Mom..."

  Shen Yunci glanced at her mid-sentence and didn't dare to continue.

  Being pulled to sit on the sofa, Shen Yunci wanted to see the wound but was afraid of hurting her, so he held her face in his hands and looked at it for a long time.

  "What's going on? How come it's like this after only one day of school? Does it hurt? Have you seen a doctor? Will there be any scars?"

  Lu Ning looked at her and smiled, trying to comfort her: "It's just a fall. It's okay, Mom. I've seen the doctor. There won't be any scars."

  Lu Zhi finally found the medicine box, carried it and hurried over and sat aside.

  "Quick, stretch your legs, daddy will take care of it for you."

  "Ah? There are some on her legs too."

  Shen Yunci quickly looked at her legs.

  Lu Ning was a little dumbfounded: "It's really okay. I only had two scratches on my legs and there was no bleeding. Parents, don't be so nervous. I'm not so squeamish either."

  Shen Yunci's eyes were red: "How can I not be squeamish! You must have never been injured before and it must be in great pain."

  Lu Ning instinctively wanted to comfort them: "No, I have been injured before. There is a small scar here on the ankle, and there is no..."

  She said and stretched out her hand. I took a look at the two people and saw that the scar on the ankle was old and not big, so I couldn't even see it if I didn't pay attention.   

  No one knew that Shen Yunci was about to cry before she could finish speaking.

  "I've been injured before. Why do you still have scars? How did they protect you!"

  Lu Ning: "..."

  Lu Zhi had already put some medicine on Lu Ning's wound to disinfect it.

  "How did you do that on your leg?"

  Shen Yunci blew carefully, for fear of hurting Lu Ning.

  "When I was going home, a car suddenly rushed out. The car was unstable and fell down. Dad also fell down. Mom, please check Dad later to see if he is injured."