341-350

Chapter 341: I have a cold.

  Huo Jinyan breathed a sigh of relief and then looked at her worriedly.

  "Have you taken your medicine?"

  Lu Ning nodded and quickly raised his other hand to block the distance between the two.

  "You should leave first. You are injured, and I can't infect you with the cold anymore."

  Huo Jinyan looked at her helplessly, with dark eyes, and directly raised his hand to hold her wrist. He said to her: "It's not so easy to get infected."

  He was afraid that she would fall if he didn't support her, and he couldn't walk safely.

  Lu Ning was pulled up by him, and his other hand was still covering his nose and mouth.

  After getting up, she quickly ran into the classroom. She was wearing very thick clothes today and was swaying when she ran, especially like a dangling penguin. Huo Jinyan stood behind and couldn't help but curl his lips and smile. Click.

  Li Bu also walked into the classroom.

  Lin Ci saw Lu Ning walking in and looked at her doubtfully.

  Lu Ning squeezed in and sat down, taking a few breaths from exhaustion, and then began to take off his coat.

  After taking off my coat, I felt a little more relaxed, but I still felt tired and took a deep breath.

  Lin Ci raised his hand and took her coat: "What's wrong with you? Why do you look so weak?"

  Lu Ning looked at her and leaned back: "I have a cold. I'm going to hang up my coat."

  There is a rack for hanging coats in the classroom. Last.

  Lu Ning was stopped by Lin Ci just as he was about to move.

  The class bell rang immediately.

  "Give it to me."

  The boy in the back seat stretched out his hand.

  Lin Ci handed it over.

  "Help hang up Sister Ning's clothes."

  The words and clothes were passed to the back. The classmate at the back stood up and quickly hung up the clothes before sitting back down.

  Lu Ning put her schoolbag into the hole in the table, lay down on the table, and weakly said to the people around her: "You all stay away from me, don't get infected by me." After saying this, she

  thought in hindsight. Standing up: "By the way, I have a mask, I wear a mask."

  Hualuo sat up straight and began to look for a mask in his schoolbag.

  After finally taking it out, I slowly put it on, supported my face with one hand to prevent myself from lying on the table, and steeled myself.

  Huo Jinyan glanced at Lu Ning, closed the book after finishing the page, and called the class representative to go to the office to get the test papers.   

  When I took the test paper back and handed it out, everyone frowned.

  I've been making too many test papers lately and I'm going to vomit.

  They all dared to be angry but dare not speak out in front of Huo Jinyan.

  Silently, they took the test papers and started to do the test papers.