481-490

Chapter 481 Don't Regret

  Lu Ning ignored him and said goodbye to Li Nian after going up the stairs.

  "I'll find you after class."

  Li Nian nodded slightly and left first.

  Lu Ning turned to look at Huo Jinyan and raised her hand to take the bag in his hand: "Thank you, Teacher Huo."

  But she pulled Huo Jinyan and didn't let go. She suddenly looked up at him.

  Huo Jinyan: "..."

  Lu Ning pulled again. This time Huo Jinyan let go, and Lu Ning walked into the classroom carrying his things.

  Huo Jinyan looked at her back without looking back and could clearly feel that she was angry, but he didn't say anything. He only looked at her for a while and then turned and left.

  As soon as Lu Ning walked into the classroom and left, there was an overwhelming sound.

  "Sister Ning!"

  "Sister Ning! Sign it for me!"

  "Sister Ning, just sign it on my clothes. I won't wash my clothes anymore!"

  "Hey, are you disgusting, Ning Ning? Ignore them and sign it for me first. I don't have such perverted requirements. Just sign it in the book!" "

  Go away and sign it on the shoe. I will treasure these shoes from now on! I will never wear them again. Now! I'll treat it like a treasure!"

  "Go, go, go, if anyone wants to see your stinky shoes, take them away!"

  "Sister Ning!"

  "Sister Ning..."

  Lu Ning: "..."

  Lin Ci couldn't bear it anymore He slapped the table: "Stop!"

  Lu Ning looked up at her with an expression of approval.

  As a result, Lin Ci's next sentence was: "Come in line one by one! Don't crowd Sister Ning, who will sign for you if you are too crowded!"

  Lu Ning:? ? ?

  Lin Ci turned around and ran to give instructions.

  Lu Ning:? ? ?

  Lu Ning looked confused.

  The boys were afraid that she would not be happy to sign.

  "Sister Ning, just sign it for us. If you become more popular in the future, we won't be able to find your signature. We must do it as early as possible! First come first!"

  Lu Ning couldn't help laughing after hearing this.   

  He raised his hand and took the notebook in his hand: "Don't regret it."

  "No regrets, no regrets, absolutely not..."

  He said happily, and took a look... He

  took the notebook, and the expression on his face It's hard to describe in one word.

  Lu Ning raised her eyes and looked at him funny: "Do you regret it?"

  The boy gritted his teeth. He insisted on it, and he wouldn't regret it even if he died!

  "No regrets!" He shouted like a slogan, then hugged the notebook and left.

  The people behind him didn't understand what he was doing until they actually saw the name Lu Ning signed.