921-930

Chapter 921 Can't help it.

  After Lu Ning took off her mask, what was strange was that every time she walked by, someone would look back at her.

  Lu Ning and Lin Ci both felt strange.

  Even if she is good-looking, there is no reason to keep looking at her and move further and further away.

  The two people arrived at the dormitory confused.

  Lin Ci went to his dormitory, and Lu Ning looked at his phone to find his dormitory.

  She didn't bring anything with her, and Lu Yanru had already sent someone to prepare a bed for her in the dormitory a day in advance.

  Lu Ning followed the number of the dormitory and found his dormitory on the right side of the third floor.

  306

  When she pulled the box and walked in, the three girls inside looked back at her.

  When they saw her, they were stunned for a moment, with surprise in their eyes.

  Lu Ning walked in politely and said hello.

  "Hello, I'm Lu Ning."

  She said with a smile.

  All three people looked at her in shock.

  "Lu Ning! That Lu Ning who is number one in the country!"

  Lu Ning smiled and carried the box to his bedside.

  The dormitories of No. 1 Middle School are famous for their luxurious decoration, and now it seems that they really live up to their reputation.

  The bed and table are both of good quality.

  There is a large table in the middle of the dormitory, so the room does not look crowded.

  Bathroom, toilet, and a storage room for miscellaneous items.

  Lu Ning glanced at the bed and walked over.

  I just feel a headache looking at the bedding.

  Lu Yanru uses all brand-name luxury goods, and even the bottle of incense placed beside her bed is worth a lot of money.

  Lu Ning sighed.

  It will be difficult to keep a low profile from now on.

  After she opened the suitcase and took out some needed things, she put the suitcase in the storage room.

  When she came out, she found three girls looking at her.

  She stared at them for a moment: "What's wrong?"

  Two of the girls subconsciously took a step back, as if they wanted to distance themselves from her.

  Only a timid girl looked at her and just smiled without saying a word.

  Lu Ning couldn't help but frown.   

  Backing off again?

  Is there something she doesn't know?

  Why is everyone so scared when they see her?

  Lu Ning went to the bathroom to wash his hands and came out. After cleaning up briefly, he took out his phone and looked at it.

  Lin Ci sent her a message.

  【I've packed it up! Now to find you! where! ]

  Lu Ning replied with a smile.