1091-1100

Chapter 1091 I can't see you anymore.

  Lu Ning's voice trembled, and her arms struggled to hug him: "Jin Yan, I can't see Jin Yan, I can't see you anymore."

  The tears were mixed with blood and tears, and they were filled with pain. It kept falling, and her whole face was covered in blood.

  Huo Jinyan couldn't finish wiping her even if he wanted to.

  His tears kept falling, and he was put into the cold winter ice water. His whole body was frozen, and he was in so much pain that he almost suffocated with pain.

  "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. I'm here, I will see it, I will! It will be fine!"

  He coaxed her with a trembling voice, but the next moment Lu Ning fainted directly in his arms. Under the extreme pain, she could hold on It's a miracle it took that long.

  Huo Jinyan hugged Lu Ning: "Ning Ning! Ning Ning!"

  "Ah!"

  A violent roar came from his throat, and his red and bloodthirsty eyes suddenly fell on the girl who was still screaming in pain. On Silla.

  Silla covered her bleeding wrist and looked at the knife on her leg in pain.

  Outside there was overwhelming gunfire and screams.

  Huo Jinyan looked at her and raised his gun directly. Three shots fell. Along with Silla's screams, her other wrist and two legs were all shot and began to bleed.

  Looking at the bottle beside him, Huo Jinyan's eyes tightened, he grabbed it and walked towards her.

  Silla watched in horror as Huo Jinyan kept approaching and kept rubbing back.

  Huo Jinyan in front of her was like a Shura god from hell. He stared at her with blood-red eyes and slowly leaned over her.

  Without hesitation, he poured the bottle in his hand towards her face, and finally stuffed the bottle directly into her mouth. The remaining liquid in the bottle flowed into her throat, and a hot and burning sensation swept through her body. , his face was so painful that he wanted to die immediately.

  A muffled cry came from her mouth.

  The moment Huo Jinyan turned around, he saw another bottle that had slipped out of her pocket due to her struggle.

  He picked it up directly, then turned around suddenly, pointed the gun at the person who was trying to escape at the door, and shot him twice without hesitation. Lu Yue'an's legs were shot and he fell at the door.   

  "No! No!"

  She seemed to know what Huo Jinyan was going to do, and eagerly climbed out of the door.

  But Huo Jinyan's footsteps got closer and closer until they were in his ears.

  Lu Yue'an looked back at him in panic, and the next moment transparent liquid fell overwhelmingly towards her.

  The sharp screams did not make Huo Jinyan stop what he was doing.

  He was cold and emotionless, holding the bottle and pouring the liquid inside continuously down Lu Yue'an's body, from his face, neck, chest, to his stomach, and all the way to his legs.

  Lu Yue'an's screams echoed through the sky, and her whole body was twisted on the ground in pain.

  "Ning Ning! Ning Ning!"

  Gu Zi's voice suddenly came. He looked at the screaming man who was struggling and twisting on the ground and was about to die from the pain. He ignored it and looked up at Huo Jinyan.