1101-1110

Chapter 1101: Hearing the voice and arguing. The person

  waiting is to report the matter to Lu Ning.

  Fanfan and Huihui guided Lu Ning to sit down and stood beside her to help her lay out the dishes.

  The few people waiting came forward to talk to Lu Ning.

  Gu Chen looked across from him, stunned.

  The people who reported earlier had all left, leaving only the last person.

  He didn't pay much attention when he walked over, and accidentally bumped into the chair next to him, and the thing in his hand fell down.

  Lu Ning's ears twitched, and he reacted quickly, taking action without hesitation, and firmly caught the microcomputer that was about to fall to the ground.

  The people next to her were stunned, and they couldn't react as quickly as she did.

  Gu Chen was also stunned for a moment.

  Lu Ning raised his hand and went over.

  The man took the thing in a daze.

  "Thank you, boss."

  Lu Ning said nothing, silently fumbled for a spoon and began to drink the porridge.

  After everyone finished reporting, Lu Ning ate peacefully, but Gu Chen kept thinking about what she had just done.

  He suddenly picked up a plastic spoon on the table and threw it towards Lu Ning.

  When everyone was surprised, Lu Ning suddenly raised his hand and grabbed the spoon in front of him.

  She was stunned, and everyone around her was also stunned. Only Gu Chen looked at her and smiled.

  Lu Ning couldn't see it, but could only hear him laughing. He touched the spoon in his hand and put it aside, feeling a little confused.

  "What's wrong?"

  Gu Chen looked at her: "Didn't you notice?"

  "What?"

  "Your reaction speed is faster than those who can see it."

  Lu Ning was stunned, it seemed like this.

  Gu Chen watched her stand up: "You can try this during this period." After

  he finished speaking, he came over and touched her head: "I have something else to do, so I'll leave first. Don't put too much pressure on yourself."

  Lu Ning nodded and heard his footsteps getting farther and farther away.

  She fumbled with her hand and found the plastic spoon, holding it in her hand in silence for a long time.

  Fanfan and Huihui looked at her.   

  "Miss Lu, do we want to go back?"

  Lu Ning was silent for a while and then said, "You go to the kitchen and ask for some fruit, and we'll go to the training ground."

  The two of them were stunned.

  "Training ground?"

  Lu Ning nodded.

  Fanfan and Huihui didn't dare to ask any more questions. They nodded and turned to the kitchen.

  Lu Ning sat there and curled her lips slightly.