621-630

Chapter 621: Can you still find it?

I don't know how he is doing now.

  The class was eerily quiet.

  When Teacher Han walked in, she looked at the empty seats in the class and couldn't help but blush again.

  She has been teaching students in Class 9 for three years. Huo Jinyan took over the class when the baby was born. The rest of the time she watched these children grow up.

  Now her whereabouts are unknown, and she feels very sad.

  But he still had to maintain her composure to comfort the remaining students.

  She turned around to calm down and walked in, standing on the podium.

  "Okay students, your parents have been notified. When your parents come to pick you up, you must tell the teacher when you leave. You must follow your parents. Do you hear me?"

  A girl sitting in the front row He looked up at Teacher Han, his eyes were red, and his voice was choked with sobs: "Teacher Han... can they... still find it?" When I asked this question, I couldn't help crying.

  Teacher Han's eyes instantly turned red.

  A girl cried suppressedly: "It's so terrible. Why are they all from our class? We didn't do anything. Why, why are you doing this to us..."

  This matter is too serious, too terrible, and lost. They were all students from Class 9, and the other two from other classes disappeared together because they accompanied them. It seemed like malicious revenge.

  The target is all students in Class 9.

  So for the safety of the remaining people, it was decided to let them go home.

  Teacher Han quickly said: "Okay, okay, don't cry. I will definitely get it back, and nothing will happen to you! Teacher Han promises! Don't go out at home during this period. If you have anything, just talk to dad." Mom said, don't open the door to anyone, don't touch strangers, you must protect yourself, you hear me?"

  Everyone was silent, no one spoke, and they all lowered their heads.

  Teacher Han felt uncomfortable inside, and it became even more uncomfortable seeing them like this.

  "Okay, don't go out. Wait for mom and dad to pick you up. The teacher has to leave beforehand."   

  Then he turned around and ran out of the door.

  The last half of her sentence was already choked with sobs.

  In fact, she didn't know if she could get it back, so she could only give herself some firm confidence.

  Everyone is her student, and she sincerely hopes that each of them can grow up healthy and happy. Who knew that this kind of thing would happen.

  Things that make people have no clue.

  There was no call for ransom, no threat, nothing. No matter how anxious a group of people were and had no clues, nothing could be found.

  It's impossible to look around like a headless fly.

  Lin Ci turned to look at Lu Ning with red eyes: "Don't go out. You have such a beautiful face and such an obvious target. You were caught as soon as you went out." 

         The way Lu Ning looked at her, he knew that in her heart Playing the drum, he stretched out his hand and held her hand: "I understand, and so do you. Remember to call me at any time every day to check that you are safe."