541-550

Chapter 541: Which one is from No. 1 Middle School?

  Lu Ning nodded, but still hoped that his second brother would come back soon, preferably tomorrow.

  But now that the money has been given to Shen Yunci, Lu Ning can be considered relieved. At least one thing has been done, and it will be easy to move.

  In fact, she had already identified several places, and the security environment was very good, so she just wanted to take them to see them.

  Everything is going according to plan, I hope there won't be any mistakes.

  ...

  Monday is all about speeches.

  Kan Rou has been so anxious in the past two days that her mouth has bubbles, but fortunately she has memorized the manuscript smoothly.

  The lecture was held in the auditorium, and almost all the senior students attended.

  There were so many people, and all the leaders from inside and outside the school came.

  Everyone was very excited about the big scene.

  Everyone from Class 9 followed behind the scenes and looked forward.

  Everyone was shocked by the people in the auditorium, and the expressions and eyes of the colonels and leaders were also shocked.

  Kan Rou didn't even dare to look.

  She was already nervous, but now she was even more nervous.

  Fortunately, she was the last one and could have a long time for psychological construction.

  But they found that the longer the time passed, the more nervous Kan Rou became.

  In the end I was so nervous that I almost cried.

  A group of people stood nearby to comfort her: "Don't cry, don't cry, it won't look good with makeup."

  "Yes, yes, yes, when you go up, don't look down, just lower your head. As long as you finish your speech, just say everything. It'll be fine." It's okay, come on."

  "Yeah, just treat them as cabbage."

  Kan Rou's hands shook nervously.

  Lin Ci and Lu Ning stood next to her and looked at her.

  Kan Rou grabbed the two people's wrists.

  "I'm scared."

  Just when Lu Ning was about to say something, Lin Ci said directly: "I'm so scared, I have to shoot the arrow when it's on the string!"

  Kan Rou was startled, but she made her cry better, maybe she was scared. Forget about being nervous.   

  It was already one o'clock in the afternoon when we approached Kanrou.

  Two more were on her way.

  The oppressive feeling of time coming made her head hit her head instantly.

  Constantly going back and forth between the backstage and the toilet.

  Everyone who went to and from other schools was confident and energetic, which made her feel even more inferior.

  Lu Ning glanced quietly from behind and clenched her hands worriedly.

  Such a scene was really big, and she was a little worried about whether Kan Rou could hold on.