1001-1010

Chapter 1001 No Real Acceptance

  Lu Qing originally thought that Lin Ci would throw his coat aside.

  But no, Lin Ci looked at him and accepted the reality after a while.

  She turned around and asked, "Are you here to see Ning Ning?"

  She said and squatted down.

  Lu Qing looked at her and slowly squatted down.

  "No, I'm here to find you."

  Lin Ci was stunned for a moment and looked back at him.

  Lu Qing's eyes were always on Lin Ci. When she turned around, she would meet his eyes.

  Lin Ci didn't say anything, just looked at Lu Qing for a long time.

  Lu Qing was a little embarrassed to see him.

  Then I heard Lin Ci's voice.

  "Lu Qing, are you going to chase me?"

  Lu Qing was stunned for a moment, then suddenly curved his lips and smiled, looking at her with firm eyes.

  "I'm glad you found it."

  Lin Ci narrowed his eyes and looked at him suspiciously.

  "Really? Don't you want to retaliate against me?"

  Lu Qing looked at her in confusion and amusement: "Why should I retaliate against you? Have you done anything to feel sorry for me?"

  Lin Ci frowned and looked at him: "I did something wrong to you before. You have never had a good temper. When I see you, I either scold you or quarrel with you. Why are you chasing me? Do you have some masochistic tendencies?"

  Lu Qing: "..."

  After Lin Ci finished speaking, he muttered: "Chasing Me, don't you just like me? What do I like so much?"

  Lu Qing stretched out his hand and grabbed her wrist.   

  "Xiao Ci, don't belittle yourself like this, you are very lovable."

  Lin Ci turned to look at him.

  "To put it in your words, of course I'm liked by people, but I'm just confused as to why I'm still liked by a dog like you."

  Lu Qing: "...?"

  Lin Ci looked at him: "You treated Ning Ning like that before, I really don't like you, and I don't like you now. When I see you, I want to quarrel with you and scold you. I really can't figure out why you like me. Apart from revenge for me scolding you, I can't figure it out. ."

  Lu Qing looked at her funny: "Can't I really like you?"

  He spoke seriously. Lin Ci turned to look at him, and it was not difficult to find that his heartbeat was beating very fast.

  Lin Ci sighed: "Even if you really like me, I can't accept it. I don't have a good impression of you. Although Ningning has accepted you now, she is generous, but I can't be generous. You were before I want to help her remember

  all the bad things she did." Lu Qing's expression became darker and he looked back at his hands.

  The two people were squatting on the side of the road, and everyone passing by them couldn't help but look sideways.

  Lu Qing was silent for a while and then said softly: "I remember it myself. In fact, Ning Ning didn't really accept me."

  As he said this, Lin Ci turned to look at him.