101-110

Chapter 101 Z Appears 

         It's already past six o'clock in the morning here in City A. Shen Yunci and the others are already up. Fortunately, today is Saturday, and Shen Yunci is not in a hurry to wake up Lu Ning.

  When it was time to have breakfast, Lu Jingzhi took the initiative to call Lu Ning.

  He already felt that something was wrong. Ever since he discovered that Lu Ning went out through the window every night, Lu Ning would meet with him every time he came back to say he was safe.

  After that, Lu Ning would go about his own business.

  But this time it was past Lu Ning's exact time range. Lu Jingzhi first hid it in front of his parents, and then went back to the room to get the spare key to the door that Lu Ning left for him.

  He quietly opened the door and entered Lu Ning's room. There was no one in the room, the window was still open, and Lu Ning didn't come back at all.

  Lu Jingzhi's heart was beating fast and he had a bad feeling as he held the key in his little hand.

  But he quickly walked out of Lu Ning's room, locked the door for her, and walked back to the dining table to sit down with a normal expression.

  "Sister is still sleeping and doesn't want to get up. She said she was too tired and asked us not to wait for her."

  Neither Shen Yunci nor Lu Zhi became suspicious, but nodded and felt good.

  "Ning Ning looks very tired these days. It's better to rest more. We won't disturb her." 

  "Well, Xiaobao doesn't want to disturb sister either."

  Lu Jingzhi nodded obediently.

  Lu Qing looked at him with an inquiring expression, but didn't ask anything on the spot.

  Lu Jingzhi quickly finished his breakfast and jumped off his chair.

  "Mom and dad, I've finished eating. I'm going back to my room to read."

  Shen Yunci looked at him in surprise: "It's so fast. Let's go."

  "Why is this child eating in such a hurry today?

  " Maybe the classmates around me are also very smart and they are afraid that they will fall behind."

  "That's right. Who do you think our little treasure is so smart and easy to follow?"

  Lu Zhi and Shen Yunci were eating and laughing.

  Lu Qing looked at the two people strangely.   

  "He just went to kindergarten. What's the difference between falling behind and being eager to learn?"

  Lu Zhi and Shen Yunci immediately stopped talking and looked at him, then looked at each other.

  Shen Yunci said with a smile: "You always send Xiaobao to the entrance of the kindergarten recently?"

  Lu Qing didn't know why: "Yeah, what's the matter? He changed schools?"

  Lu Zhi also smiled: "Then Xiaobao didn't follow. What did you say?"

  Lu Qing was confused again: "What did you say?"

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi understood that this was because the younger son didn't want to see his elder brother, and he probably held grudges for his sister.

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi thought it was funny, so they didn't say anything.

  "Nothing, nothing, let's eat."