651-660

Chapter 651: Not letting you see her

  Shen Yunci walked over and patted him on the shoulder.

  Huo Jinyan suddenly turned his head and looked over, and was about to get up immediately, looking like he was ready to rush out at any time.

  He might have thought there was some news, but he saw Shen Yunci.

  Shen Yunci saw the flash of disappointment in his eyes.

  She looked at Huo Jinyan's red eyes, which were filled with red bloodshot eyes. Shen Yunci couldn't hold back the red eyes.

  "My child, come back with me to have something to eat."

  Her voice was nasal, and she was trying not to cry.

  Huo Jinyan shook his head: "I'm not hungry."

  His voice sounded dry and hoarse.

  Shen Yunci grabbed his arm and looked at him: "Auntie, I know you are worried about Ning Ning, but you have ruined your body and Ning Ning will not be happy if you find her."

  Huo Jinyan stood there and listened clearly . Not going in.

  Lu Zhi walked over and took hold of his arm: "Let's go!"

  Without saying a word, he pulled Huo Jinyan and walked out.

  Huo Jinyan wanted to go back, but Lu Zhi grabbed his arm tightly: "If you don't obey me, I won't let you see Ning Ning when she comes back."

  Huo Jinyan was stunned for a moment, and Lu Zhi had already pulled him into the car. .

  Lu Bai and Lu Qing took them back.

  The people in the car were full of fatigue, but these fatigues were suppressed by worries.

  As the sky darkened, Lu Ning had been lost all day.

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi took them back and prepared food for Lu Bai and Lu Qing.

  Huo Jinyan really couldn't eat at all. Shen Yunci looked at him and felt extremely uncomfortable. Finally, he asked him to sit in Lu Ning's room.

  Huo Jinyan was sitting in Lu Ning's room.

  The first time he entered her room was when she was not there.

  The surroundings are warm tones, warm in appearance, clean and tidy, and everything is neatly placed.   

  Huo Jinyan sat there with his arms on his legs, looking down at the carpet at his feet. On the carpet, a Pikachu was smiling heartlessly.

  Huo Jinyan's tears fell on Pikachu's face one by one.

  He is afraid.

  Afraid that Lu Ning wouldn't be able to get her back, that she would suffer some harm.

  He was obviously so close when she disappeared, he was so close, but he couldn't save her, couldn't do anything!

  If he can't protect her just from this incident, how can he protect her for the rest of his life?

  Lu Jingzhi stood quietly in front of the broken door and looked at Huo Jinyan inside the room.

  His face was still a little pale, he was recovering from his illness, and he had just woken up.

  He had been having nightmares since Lu Ning disappeared, and now he finally woke up.

  He walked in barefoot and stood next to Huo Jinyan, still holding a computer in his hand.