1-10

Chapter 1 Miss Lu

  Lu Ning received a call from Lu's driver Lao Zhu when she was walking out of the airport with her suitcase in hand.

  "Miss, where are you? Did you just get off the plane?"

  Upon hearing this, Lu Ning realized that he might have found the wrong person.

  The voice was soft and unhurried: "Lao Zhu, you dialed the wrong number. You don't need to answer me now."

  Lao Zhu over there was startled, and then he realized what he was doing and said quickly: "I'm sorry, Miss, no. No, Miss Lu, I'm just... used to it."

  Lu Ning was not annoyed, and her voice was still very soft: "It's okay, Lao Zhu, I'll hang up first."

  She was about to take the phone away when Lao Zhu came again. the sound of.

  "Miss!"

  Lu Ning put the phone close to his ear again and gave a gentle greeting to show that he was listening.

  "Take care."

  Lao Zhu's solemn voice came from over there.

  Lu Ning was silent for a while, and then said: "Okay."

  After hanging up the phone, Lu Ning looked at the phone in a daze.

  Habits can be scary sometimes.

  Just like her surname was Lu more than two months ago, but now her surname is Lu. They have the same pronunciation, but they are two different surnames, and they are also two different lives.

  Before she realized that she was no longer the Lu family, Lao Zhu was her driver, picking her up from childhood to adulthood for almost eighteen years. Now that she is no longer the eldest daughter of the Lu family, Lao Zhu couldn't change his habit of picking her up. She hasn't gotten rid of her habit of writing Lu instead of Lu when signing.

  Her thoughts drifted a bit in her memories, but before she could continue to think about it, she was suddenly hit by someone. Her body fell backwards due to inertia, but luckily she was caught by someone.

  Lu Ning raised his head and met Huo Jinyan's dark eyes.

  She quickly stood firm, and Huo Jinyan quickly took his hand away from her waist, politely and distantly.

  "Mr. Huo, thank you."

  Huo Jinyan nodded towards her, his whole person still feeling cold and distant.   

  Huo Jinyan's assistant Chu Ting apologized quickly after seeing Lu Ning: "Ms. Lu! I'm sorry, I didn't notice you." After

  he finished speaking, he was stunned for a moment and seemed to realize that he called him wrong, but he thought about whether to change it or not. There was no difference, so he swallowed the words he was about to speak.

  "It's okay."

  Huo Jinyan didn't give them a chance to continue talking in detail. He walked around Lu Ning and walked over. Chu Ting quickly bent over to Lu Ning to apologize and then hurriedly chased after Huo Jinyan.

  He had long legs and walked very fast. Chu Ting was afraid that he would have to run to catch up if he was delayed any longer.

  But after walking two steps, I heard Lu Ning's voice coming from behind again.

  "Mr. Huo."

  Lu Ning was afraid of wasting Huo Jinyan's time, so he jogged forward and bowed to him seriously.