1011-1020

Chapter 1011 I took the initiative

  Lu Bai and Lu Qing looked at each other, and then looked at Lu Ning. They didn't say anything, but they looked unhappy.

  Lu Ning sighed and turned to look at Huo Jinyan's wounds.

  Lu Qing's angry voice sounded behind him.

  "Let him speak for himself."

  Lin Ci took something and sat next to Lu Qing. He raised his hand and pulled his sleeve, and gently disinfected his wound.

  Lu Qing lowered his eyes and looked at her.

  Lu Ning disinfected Huo Jinyan's wounds and looked at him: "What did you do?"

  Huo Jinyan looked at Lu Ning, feeling quite aggrieved.

  He pursed his lips and said nothing, but raised his hand and pointed at his neck.

  Lu Ning followed his gaze and looked over.

  "..."

  The strength in his hand increased.

  Huo Jinyan looked at her in pain.

  Lu Ning gave him a helpless look.

  "Did I tell you to cover it up?"

  Huo Jinyan said: "...Yes."

  Lu Ning glared at him and was still disinfecting his wounds.

  "You deserve it."

  Lu Bai stood aside and watched, folding his arms. He was the only one who was not injured, and Huo Jinyan was injured by him.

  He looked at Lu Ning and said in a deep voice, "You two break up."

  Lu Ning looked at Huo Jinyan's suddenly panicked look and curled his lips and smiled.

  "Get out of here, I'll make you disobedient."

  Huo Jinyan raised his hand and grabbed her wrist.

  Lu Ning said nothing.

  Lin Ci helped Lu Qing take care of the wound, applied some ointment on him, and then stood up and looked at them.

  "Didn't you even listen to Mr. Huo?"

  Looking at the expressions of the two people, I guessed that this was the case.

  Huo Jinyan did say something, but before he could finish his words, he was interrupted by them with their fists.

  "What's there to say? With his appearance, no one can tell what's going on."   

  "There's no need to discuss it. You two should break up with me now."

  The two brothers didn't give any face and couldn't tolerate it at all.

  Lin Ci looked helpless at them.

  After Lu Ning took care of the wound, he put the things back and stood up to look at the two people.

  "Are you going to let me break up without asking about the matter?"

  Lu Bai raised his finger and pointed at Huo Jinyan: "See for yourself, aren't the things all laid out here? Could it be that you did it on his neck?"

  Lu Bai Ning said directly: "I did it."

  Lu Bai: "..."

  Lu Qing: "..."