751-760

Chapter 751 Goddaughter

  She stood by the door with one hand in her pocket, looking at the room full of people.

  Dressed casually, fair complexion.

  Lu Ning saw her first.

  "Uncle."

  Lu Ning called Qi Chengping.

  Then his eyes told him to look towards the door.

  Qi Chengping looked over and immediately raised his hand with a smile.

  "Yueyue, come here."

  Pan Yue walked over with no expression on her face.

  His eyes fell on Lu Ning's face, and he was stunned for a moment, but soon returned to normal.

  The surroundings were quiet for a moment, and everyone looked over.

  "Let me introduce, this is my goddaughter, her name is Pan Yue."

  Then he introduced them one by one.

  There was no emotion on Pan Yue's face, but he politely called out everyone without saying too much.

  Finally Qi Chengping looked at her.

  "Yueyue, this is Ningning. Ningning is a little older than you. You call me sister."

  Pan Yue's eyes fell on Lu Ning and she slowly stretched out her hand.

  "Sister."

  Her voice was cold and emotionless.

  Lu Ning looked at her outstretched hand, smiled and then raised his hand to hold her hand.

  "Hello, Yueyue."

  Pan Yue glanced at Lu Ning's legs, then withdrew her hand and gaze.

  Pan Yue turned to look at Qi Chengping: "Dad, I'm going to clean up in the kitchen."

  Qi Chengping nodded and watched her walk out.

  He bent over to look at Lu Ning and said with a smile: "Yue Yue is a good cook. I must try her cooking later."

  Lu Ning nodded, smiled, and looked at Pan Yue's back as she walked out

  ... ...

  Ten minutes later, Lu Ning appeared at the door of the kitchen.

  Looking at Pan Yue who was busy inside, she asked, "Do you need help?"   

  Pan Yue didn't even look back, as if he had known her existence for a long time.

  "No need."

  She was a little cold, but in the end she still looked back at Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning met her eyes and felt that there was something strange about her looking at her, as if something was different.

  Pan Yue was washing the peppers, and Lu Ning watched the water rush over her green-white fingers.

  Lu Ning couldn't help but frown.

  Her hands didn't look like those from a village.

  Lu Ning just looked at her and didn't leave, and Pan Yue didn't say anything to chase her away.

  After a long time, Lu Ning asked, "Do you know me?"

  She always felt that the way Pan Yue looked at her, he definitely knew her.