431-440

Chapter 431 About Your Sister

  Lu Qing was also stunned: "Not here? What do you mean?"

  Teacher Zhao took a few steps and pointed in the direction of the attached primary school over there.

  "Jingzhi has been transferred to elementary school for a long time, don't you know?"

  Lu Qing was completely confused. He subconsciously looked in the direction pointed by the teacher and happened to see Lu Jingzhi walking out of the gate of the attached elementary school.

  "Hey, isn't that Jingzhi? Brother Jingzhi, please come over quickly."

  Lu Qing looked at Teacher Zhao in a daze, subconsciously thanked him and then turned around to look over.

  That kid wearing a big school uniform standing at the school gate is who it is if it's not Lu Jingzhi.

  Lu Qing really couldn't accept this for a while.

  Transferred to elementary school?

  Why doesn't he know anything?

  "..."

  Huo Jinyan raised his hand to greet Lu Jingzhi who came out.

  Lu Jingzhi looked at Huo Jinyan with slight doubts, and then said a few words to a few classmates who were traveling with him. Those people left first, and Lu Jingzhi walked up to Huo Jinyan.

  "Are you looking for me?"

  Huo Jinyan nodded: "I have something to do, let's go, I'm a little urgent."

  After Huo Jinyan finished speaking, he looked at Lu Jingzhi and added: "About your sister."

  Lu Jingzhi also said Starting to get anxious.

  He took the initiative to raise his hand and hold Huo Jinyan's hand: "Then let's go."

  Just as the two of them were about to leave, Lu Qing's voice behind them stopped Lu Jingzhi.

  Lu Jingzhi was stunned for a moment, then turned around and really saw Lu Qing.

  Somewhat confused: "Brother?"

  In fact, today is also a coincidence.

  Lu Jingzhi himself would not come out at noon and would eat in the school cafeteria.

  Today, I made an appointment with my classmates to go to the mathematics experience center near the school, so the group of people left the school.

  I happened to meet Huo Jinyan, and who knew that Lu Qing was also here.

  Lu Jingzhi glanced at the direction Lu Qing came from.

  "..."

  Lu Qing was still a little confused when he saw Lu Jingzhi taking the initiative to hold Huo Jinyan's hand.   

  When did this kid take such initiative?

  Lu Qing walked closer and looked at Lu Jingzhi: "Brother has something to do with you. Can you come over?"

  He bent down and looked at Lu Jingzhi's level.

  Lu Jingzhi hesitated and looked at him: "Brother, what are you doing? Uncle Huo and I also have something to do."

  Hearing this, Huo Jinyan raised his eyebrows slightly.

  Lu Qing pulled Lu Jingzhi and took him aside.