771-780

Chapter 771 I Met

  Fang Qi was very fast. After getting on the plane, he immediately made a phone call. After gathering everyone in his team, he briefly talked about the matter and took them to Yi Entertainment.

  There were eight people in the group, and seven of them were confused.

  When Fang Qi joined Xingtu Entertainment, he brought seven of them with him. The eight of them were tied together. If Fang Qi resigned, it meant that they also resigned and had nothing to do with Xingtu Entertainment.

  When they arrived at the gate of Yi Entertainment, several people got out of the taxi and looked at the company gate in front of them, looking at each other in confusion, not knowing what was going on.

  But Fang Qi had already entered the gate of Yi Entertainment with confidence.

  The seven people quickly followed, all still holding things in their hands.

  They were originally in the company. They somehow learned that Fang Qi had resigned and was kicked out. When they didn't know what to do, they received a call from Fang Qi. Then they kept waiting for Fang Qi. After arriving, Fang Qi simply After saying a few words, he led them to the door of Yi Entertainment. He was holding all his things in the company and hadn't even had time to find a place to put them.

  Some of them have no place to live, and they all live in the company's dormitories.

  Now that I have resigned, I don't even have a place to live, and I don't know what I will do in the future.

  But looking at Fang Qi's confident look, they were all stunned for a moment.

  This is Yi Entertainment. In the past two years, the leading company in the entertainment industry has produced all the hits!

  Moreover, the programs they have invested in in recent years have become more and more popular, and there is basically nothing they cannot achieve.

  Why did Fang Qi bring them here?

  Are you talking about project cooperation?

  Will people from Yi Entertainment meet them?

  They have nothing, nothing that they can use.

  A group of people are not very confident.

  After entering the gate of Yi Entertainment, they didn't know what Fang Qi said to the front desk. The front desk asked them to sit in the lobby and wait for a while. A few people were a little disappointed for a moment. They had actually seen this kind of thing a lot. The wait was probably just a wait. I couldn't see anyone for several hours.

  Several people walked over and sat down next to Fang Qi, who was in high spirits.

  "Brother, this is Yi Entertainment, how dare you come here."   

  "Yes, brother, our own company is not willing to do this project, but Yi Entertainment will do it? And we might not even be able to meet the person in charge."

  "Yes, brother, you should discuss it with us, at least let We are mentally prepared. Now that we have resigned, we don't even have a place to live."

  It is inevitable that there will be some complaints in my heart.

  Fang Qi didn't pay attention to what they said, he just turned to look at them, his eyes shining.

  "No, I met the person in charge of Yi Entertainment."

  "Ah?"

  Several people looked at him in surprise, holding boxes and planning books.