961-970

Chapter 961: There is no sense of existence.

  Mr. Huo is very happy with this kind of words.

  He walked into the office with a curved lip smile.

  Lu Ning has actually been changing silently since she arrived in the capital. She may not have noticed this change herself, but Huo Jinyan saw it all.

  Lu Ning encountered an accident in City A, and all her emotions were a joke to her. She didn't cry or make trouble, and she couldn't even see any emotions. All of this was related to everything she had experienced since she was a child.

  Huo Jinyan knew that she had never been taken seriously by Lu Chuan and Shi Qingyue, and had never received love from them. Therefore, even if she had no worries about food and clothing, even if she was the eldest daughter of the Lu family, she would not be happy. There is no one behind her to support her, so she is elegant, courteous, and the most decent eldest lady of the Lu family. She never does evil to others. That is because she knows in her heart that regardless of her status, there is actually no one behind her. People are willing to support her.

  Until she returned to her real home, until she met all her family members, the unreserved love fully grew in her heart, giving her a sufficient sense of security.

  While enjoying the love, she also loved these people silently, but she couldn't express it at that time.

  But things are different now. Lu Ning is really changing. She feels love and she is expressing love.

  Such changes made Huo Jinyan happy.

  At least it proved that her lonely past was gradually fading away from her heart, allowing her to only feel the present.

  Huo Jinyan was happy with her change and was silently affected by her.

  "Since Miss Lu is so free, think about what to wear when you accompany me to the banquet next week."

  Lu Ning was stunned and said in a soft voice: "Do you have to go?"

  Huo Jinyan listened with a smile. She acts coquettishly.

  "Of course I want to go, otherwise I would be too insignificant as your boyfriend."

  Lu Ning listened with a smile. She knew that Huo Jinyan still cared about the incident at the bar.

  She thought that the relationship between the two had been made public and she would not be bullied here, but she didn't expect that no one recognized her at all that time, so Huo Jinyan was very upset. He didn't like attending banquets at first, so he wanted to He took Lu Ning to hang out in the banquet hall all day long.

  Lu Ning smiled: "Okay, okay, I know. But don't you have a costumer by your side? Do you still need me to choose it myself?" "

  Go ahead and choose what you like. I'll find something for you to do."   

  When Lu Ning heard this, his voice was a little helpless: "Yeah, Mr. Huo has been too busy recently, and he doesn't even have time to contact me. I have to find something to do on my own. Alas, Mr. Huo probably doesn't even have time to think about me.

  " Jin Yan laughed out loud after listening to her words. The sound reached Lu Ning, and she couldn't help but laugh.

  This makes me feel resentful.

  "Baby, even if I don't have time, all I can think about is you."

  Lu Ning raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Funny words. Don't forget the time. We'll wait for you at the school gate."