1121-1130

Chapter 1121 Birthday

  The scene of a family of six hugging each other was too heartwarming. Huo Jinyan raised his hand and held his phone to record it for them.

  Lu Ning came back, and the atmosphere in the Lu family suddenly became full of energy.

  After learning that Lu Ning was back, everyone came.

  Especially Lu Yanru, who wanted to hold a grand welcome ceremony for Lu Ning.

  It only took her one afternoon, and by the evening the welcome and birthday ceremony was completed.

  When Lin Ci and the others came, they were so excited that they kept crying.

  Holding Lu Ning in her arms, she wished she could cry till she was unconscious.

  If Huo Jinyan and Lu Qing hadn't pulled them apart, they would have been holding each other and crying for a long time.

  Lu Ning's twentieth birthday was very lively. Many people came, all of whom were her relatives and friends.

  She also met her god-sister Yang Li, whom she had never met before and who had been sending her clothes.

  She had been busy before and had been abroad for a while, so she never had the chance to meet Lu Ning. Now, they have met each other.

  The two career-oriented women hit it off immediately after meeting each other and started chatting immediately.

  We started chatting after cutting the cake and continued until the end.

  Huo Jinyan stood aside and watched, his eyes widening all night.

  As a result, each of the two people cared about his eyes.

  "..."

  It wasn't until Shen Yunci finished that he came over and pulled Yang Li away that Huo Jinyan finally had the opportunity to get close to Lu Ning.

  One night, Lu Ning was either held and cried by Lin Ci and the others, or was pulled by Yang Li to talk. Huo Jinyan finally held Lu Ning's hand.

  Drag her to dance with music in the garden.

  Lu Ning held his hand tightly and rested her head on his chest.

  Huo Jinyan hugged her tightly, and everything was quiet.

  His voice reached her ears along with the sound of wind.

  "Ning Ning, you will be twenty years old after today."

  Lu Ning responded softly.

  "Yeah."

  Neither of them continued to speak, but they couldn't hide the smile on their lips.

  Lu Ning later fell asleep in his arms.

  Huo Jinyan hugged her gently and let her lean into his arms.   

  The evening breeze blew by, but nothing could dissipate the excitement in his heart.

  This little girl will soon be his wife.

  ——————

  It was still very early when Lu Ning woke up the next day.

  She didn't know when Huo Jinyan left last night.

  After waking up, I sat on the bedside feeling a little dazed.

  Today is her first day after turning twenty.