111-120

Chapter 111 I understand.

         Lu Ning is injured. Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi will definitely ask after they arrive, especially Shen Yunci who will probably take a look.

  Several people came up with several ideas, but none of them made sense or could be explained. When they were feeling worried, Lu Jingzhi walked out of the ward.

  He was so small that everyone looked down at him.

  Lu Jingzhi looked at the group of people.

  If you don't resolve this matter quickly and come up with a reasonable excuse, Shen Yunci will definitely notice something.

  Lu Jingzhi's childish voice was calm: "A tree was cut down on the left side of the street in our community, and the remaining roots are now very sharp." I don't understand why

  he suddenly said this when Huo Jinyan But he seemed to understand something.

  "Lin Ci, I'll get you a small bag of plasma when you get back and apply it on that tree."

  Lin Ci understood immediately: "I understand!"

  She pulled Lu Jingzhi and ran outside.

  Gu Zi reacted the slowest.

  "She understands what? What do you mean?"

  "..."

  Several people who understood it all looked at the little figure in unison.

  This kid is so smart that it's scary.

  ——————

  On their way back, Lin Ci and Lu Jingzhi passed by the tree, poured some of the plasma in their hands from top to bottom, then poured some on their hands, and wandered outside for about ten minutes before pretending to be anxious. ran back.

  Shen Yunci and Lu Zhi have returned.

  Lin Ci and Lu Jingzhi knocked on the door anxiously. Lu Zhi went to open the door. When he opened the door, he saw that both of them were a little frightened.

  "What's wrong, what happened? Xiaobao, are you okay? Where is sister?"

  Hearing this, Chen Yunci also ran over. Almost screamed.

  Both men looked really scary with blood on their hands.   

  Lin Ci said tremblingly: "Uncle and aunt, Ning Ning is injured and is in the hospital. You go quickly."

  Lu Jingzhi was also choking and crying beside him.

  "Qing'er! Come out quickly! Go to the hospital! Your sister is injured!"

  Lu Qing ran out quickly and was shocked when he saw the two people in such a mess.

  He quickly took the car keys and walked out.

  It took the two of them to figure things out on the way here.

  When Lu Ning and Lin Ci took Lu Jingzhi out for a walk, they met a man here and tried to pull Lu Jingzhi away. During the fight, Lu Ning was pushed and fell onto the root of a tree. His back was injured and he was hospitalized.

  Shen Yunci was frightened when he heard this, and he did see the tree full of blood when he came out of the house.

  I was already crying even before I got to the hospital.

  When they arrived at the hospital, several people hurried to the ward. When they opened the ward door, they saw Huo Jinyan.

  "Teacher Huo?"