981-990

Chapter 981 I don't deserve it, but you do?

  Jiang Wen frowned and looked at Lu Ning.

  "Why are you here?"

  Lu Ning felt funny when he heard this.

  What does it mean?

  "Then why do you appear here?"

  Jiang Wen looked at her with a smile: "I am the eldest lady of the Jiang family, one of the best in the capital. Why do you think I appear here? But you... She paused meaningfully and looked at Lu Ning: "Why do you rely on the Huo family? Do you rely on Huo Jinyan? You are not afraid of others laughing at you. You are just Huo Jinyan's girlfriend. Do you really think that you are the one in the future?" Can you enter the Huo family and become the young lady of the Huo family? Funny."

  Lu Ning looked at her, not anxious or annoyed, smiling slightly: "You are also very funny, I should not have thought you were the same. What does it have to do with it? Miss Jiang is not convinced and thinks I am not worthy, but you are?"

  Jiang Wen was stunned for a moment and looked at her.

  "You are very eloquent, no wonder you are able to please Huo Jinyan. You must have learned how to seduce a man. Indeed, I have to be resigned to this aspect. After all, our family does not allow us to do such a thing."

  Lu Ning looked at it. She smiled: "It's not allowed, or I didn't get anything if I did it."

  There was a cold look in her eyes, and she looked at Jiang Wen with a smile on her lips.

  Jiang Wen was stunned for a moment, then raised her finger and pointed at her: "You!"

  She was a little angry, and it was obvious that she was no match for Lu Ning in this regard.

  Jiang Ying looked at the two people and couldn't help but smile.

  "You are really shameless! You can say anything!"

  She said anxiously, her voice was a little loud, and someone around her noticed it immediately.

  Lu Ning stood there, looking at her with his arms folded, as if he was enjoying a performance.   

  Jiang Wen stared at her, not knowing what she meant.

  Is it because he can't stand Lu Ning's "funny" methods due to hearsay, or is it because he is ashamed of Lu Ning's behavior, or is it because he is simply jealous that she got Huo Jinyan.

  Lu Ning raised his eyebrows and looked at her. Before he could speak, he saw someone walking behind her.

  She was dressed exquisitely and put her arm on Jiang Wen's shoulder.

  She looked at Lu Ning with a slight smile. She didn't speak to her, but turned to look at the people around her.

  "Sorry everyone, our Wenwen spoke a little too loudly, disturbing everyone."

  Then he turned to look at Lu Ning and smiled slightly: "It's Miss Lu, I've heard about her name for a long time, and seeing her today really opened our eyes. , Mr. Huo has good eyesight, he can spot such a beauty like Miss Lu at a glance in the huge crowd, what if we really can't find her."

  She smiled, but didn't she mean that she was constantly telling Lu She would rather exclude others, openly and secretly mocking her for not being of the same class as them.

  Lu Ning looked at her with a smile.

  Jiang Wen doesn't know how to bend her head, but she does have a great mother.