211-220

Chapter 211 What a bad luck.

  Shen Yunci nodded and said nothing more. He and Lu Zhi discussed what to cook for the children later.

  ...

  Lu Ning received a message from Huo Jinyan as soon as she sat down after returning to the room. She glanced at it without replying, and turned to look at the messages from Jiang Zhou and Song Qinghe.

  He was lying down while answering messages. He had just been lying there for ten minutes when his cell phone rang. Lu Ning, who was replying to the message, was caught off guard and startled.

  She raised her hand to pick up Lin Ci's call.

  "Hey, you're back! Did you bring me a gift?"

  Lin Ci spoke directly before Lu Ning could speak.

  "I'll take you with me."

  Lin Ci smiled and said, "That's good. If you have a conscience, wait for me. I'll be there soon!"

  "Ah? Where?"

  "To your home. Prepare to pick up the driver. ."

  Then he hung up the phone.

  Lu Ning: "..."

  Lu Ning looked at the phone that had been hung up, smiled helplessly, put the phone aside, went to pack his things, packed his things, and put the gifts aside.

  Then divide them up and give them to whom.

  Apart from giving it to my parents, and even to Lin Ci, there was actually no one else to give it to.

  She raised her hand and put Lin Ci's hand aside, and her eyes fell on a small wooden box.

  He raised his hand and took the small wooden box over. After opening it, the smell of sandalwood hit his face. There was a bracelet in the middle of the small wooden box. Lu Ning hesitated for a moment and closed the box, then put the small wooden box into his In the drawer.

  ...

  Lin Ci bought a lot of fruits when he came here. He met Lu Qing as soon as he walked to the gate of the community.

  "It's true that we are enemies on a narrow road."

  She couldn't help but muttered, very unhappy to see Lu Qing.   

  She didn't want to pay attention to him, so she walked forward. She didn't know whether it was because the fruit bag was not strong or she had hit something. The fruit bag had a hole in it, and the apples rolled all over the floor.

  One also rolled to Lu Qing's feet, and Lu Qing bent down to help her pick up the apples.

  Lin Ci looked up at him angrily.

  "It's really unlucky for me to meet you."

  Lu Qing: "..."

  "You are going to my house, you didn't expect to meet me?"

  Lin Ci picked up the fruit while not forgetting to ridicule him: "Yes, Unexpectedly, I thought your uncle and aunt had kicked you out a long time ago."

  Lu Qing: "..."

  Lu Qing knew that he couldn't speak to her, so he shut up and stopped talking in front of her.

  The bag was rotten. Lin Ci could only hold the apples in his arms, and could not hold the remaining ones in his hands. He looked at the several bags on the ground with some distress, and was thinking about whether to call Lu Ning to come down and pick them up. She saw that Lu Qing had walked up to her and picked up a few bags on the ground in his hands. Then he glanced at her and walked forward.