✾Extra 1-10✾

Extra 1: Brother, I am

  awesome. Chang Ning and Chang Lu just entered junior high school when they were twelve years old.

  The two of them are already handsome and beautiful.

  She is a little childish, but she has perfectly inherited all the good looks from her parents. She is a beautiful child who will be stared at frequently when walking on the street.

  Chang Lu has a dull temperament and is usually taciturn, but he is like Huo Jinyan.

  But Chang Ning was a little too lively, not like Lu Ning or Huo Jinyan.

  He is so weird that he always gives Huo Jinyan a headache.

  At that time, Lu Ning had transferred all matters concerning Rose Manor to Gu Chen.

  She successfully resigned from office and became a useless person at home. She only went to visit once in a while when she was called by the research institute.

  She keeps all her talents in her heart, and sometimes people around her feel sorry for her and want her to use her own value.

  Lu Ning himself didn't think much about it. He finally had the opportunity to lie down, so he had to work hard to show his value.

  She became reluctant to listen if she talked too much. Huo Jinyan later strictly prohibited it. Anyone who talked again would not be allowed to enter their home.

  No one said it again after that.

  However, Lu Ning sometimes felt bored, so he found a hobby, which was taking pictures.

  She started taking photos and documenting her two children when they were five years old.

  Now I have taken several photo albums, and Huo Jinyan has put them all away.

  It's just that after growing up, Chang Lu was no longer willing to take pictures. He was so mature and steady at only twelve years old.

  Of course, the two children's IQs also perfectly inherited their parents' intelligence. They are both terrifyingly smart.

  In order to let them have a complete childhood and growth process, Lu Ning asked them to hide their abilities in school and become ordinary junior high school students.

  Chang Lu agreed. He didn't want to expose his ability in the first place because it would cause a lot of trouble and he found it annoying.

  But Changning was different. He agreed in person but completely forgot everything he said behind his back.   

  Show off your IQ in various ways in school, crushing those of the same age and older grades.

  One time she showed off her talent in mathematics in class, dismantling the math teacher's questions in various ways, and then showed off her knowledge in various ways. The classmates in the audience were stunned and the teacher was angry. My hair almost stood on end.

  After Chang Lu glanced at her, he pinched his eyebrows and lay on the table to sleep.

  He took on a task to help people check things out very late last night and was a little sleep deprived.

  After Huo Changning finished showing off eloquently on the podium, he threw the chalk triumphantly, pinched the corner of his skirt and squatted slightly to perform princess etiquette, then raised his head and stepped off the stage.

  At this time the get out of class bell rang.

  Teacher: "..."

  Huo Changning returned to his seat and raised his hand to pat his sleeping brother.