221-230

Chapter 221 I understand.

  Because it is a fun sports meet, there are not many traditional events. They are all group events.

  The first project is one that everyone can participate in.

  Hula hoop roller coaster.

  Each class selects fifteen people to compete. They pass through the hula hoop at a time until the last person. Except for the first person who can touch the hula hoop with his hands, the rest of the team members are not allowed to touch it with their hands.

  Whichever class takes the least time will win.

  Each time, four classes compete together in a square, with referees timing each game.

  The method used is that the first person picks it up and passes it through, and the people behind pass it through in various postures and then pass it to the next one. The difficulty of this game is not high, but the various postures are very funny. On the side of the playground There was constant laughter.

  Lu Ning smiled as he watched, and seemed to think of something. He turned to talk to Lin Ci.

  The surrounding sound was so loud that the two of them had to close their ears to hear clearly what the other person was saying.

  Lin Ci's eyes immediately lit up after hearing Lu Ning's words.

  They had not rehearsed for this project, and the staff were all casual. All the teachers of the senior high school class said that the important thing is to participate, and there is no need to spare time for special training.

  This project requires the team members to hold hands. Although it is okay, in order to avoid suspicion, the boys in Class 9 only let girls sign up for this project, so all the participants in Class 9 are girls.

  Everyone has been using the same method, just to see which one is faster.

  We finally arrived at the third year of high school. Because a few classes had not registered, we soon arrived at class nine.

  The fifteen girls from Class 9 stood up together and walked towards the middle of the playground.

  "Come on Ning Ning!"

  "Come on sister!"

  People around them were cheering them on, but the opponents in the middle of the playground smiled contemptuously when they saw that they were all girls.   

  Judging from the previous situation, some girls in the team could not let go and could not make too exaggerated movements, so the time was slowed down for a time.

  So when these people saw a group of girls, they all relaxed their vigilance and looked at their teammates, smiling and feeling reassured.

  Lu Ning and Lin Ci expressed their thoughts to the girls together.

  They were worried at first, because it looked simple, but it was still unknown what it would look like and how they would pass through. They were a little afraid of holding back, but now they are relieved after hearing Lu Ning and Lin Ci's method. .

  This method did not require them to do any postures at all, and instantly a group of people gained great confidence.

  Although they were a little timid when facing a group of boys who looked down upon them, they still stood firm.

  No matter what the results are, as long as they achieve it, they will be happy for themselves!

  "Okay, everyone stands up and holds hands. Except for the first student, no one is allowed to touch the hula hoop, otherwise the grade will be cancelled. Do you understand?"