581-590

Chapter 581: Avoid peach blossoms?

  Lu Chuan smiled and responded: "Okay."

  Shi Qingyue sighed, looking at such a heartless daughter and not knowing what to do.

  The three of them looked up and saw Lu Ning with his back turned to them.

  At first, I didn't recognize it was Lu Ning.

  With her back turned, she was wearing a completely different outfit today. Without noticing it for a moment, she stood behind Lu Ning and looked at the crowd in front of her.

  The two teachers who started the dance in the middle had finished their song, and everyone applauded when they took their bows.

  "Okay~ Thank you, our teacher. Now everyone can dance to the music with their respective partners."

  Maybe they haven't reacted yet, or maybe they didn't want to go over first, so they didn't move for a while.

  The girl in control was stunned for a moment and immediately started to liven up the atmosphere.

  "It seems that everyone is a little shy today."

  She glanced around and saw Lu Ning with sharp eyes.

  "Hey, isn't that our school beauty Lu Ning?"

  When she spoke, everyone looked over.

  Shi Qingyue was still looking after hearing this, and the next moment she realized that Lu Ning was standing in front of her.

  Lu Ning was also stunned for a moment.

  Look over politely.

  "Do you have a dance partner, Lu Ning? Do you want to come first?"

  Lu Ning shook his head slightly and smiled.

  The hosts were excited.

  "Boys, what are you waiting for? Lu Ning doesn't have a dance partner."

  Everyone around was stunned, but no one went up rashly. They all seemed to want to go, but they were afraid of rejection.

  Two meters away, Lin Yi raised his hand, put down the cup, and walked towards Lu Ning.

  He passed directly over Shi Qingyue and the others and stood next to Lu Ning.

  Lu Yue'an's entire face turned pale, and Shi Qingyue was even more angry.

  Lin Yi looked at Lu Ning, and as soon as he stretched out one hand, it was suddenly grabbed by another hand.   

  He turned around suddenly and looked over. He saw an unknown person wearing a hat and a mask. He couldn't see clearly. He could only see a pair of eyes.

  A pair of charming peach blossom eyes.

  Lin Yi frowned slightly and watched him stretch out his hand towards Lu Ning.

  "Oh my, what a pity. We already have warriors reaching out to the princess. It seems that it's a pity for you all."

  Lu Ning looked at the people in front of him and couldn't help but smile.

  Lu Bai bent slightly and extended his hand towards her politely.

  "Beautiful princess, can I ask you to dance?"

  Lin Ci, who was next to him, almost went crazy when he heard this voice, trying his best to suppress his desire to scream.

  Lu Ning smiled slightly, held up the hem of her skirt and bent slightly, then put her hand on his palm.