1041-1050

Chapter 1041: Lu Ning takes charge.

  He cannot make the scene too ugly to give Lu Ning a sense of security, but also to ensure that the remaining people do not lose face too much, otherwise it will be difficult for Lu Ning in the future.

  The old man's words have reached this point, and this matter is a definite fact.

  Lu Ning became the person in charge of the institute and had absolute power to dominate.

  The three members of the He family, the Zou family and the Qian family turned pale when they looked at Lu Ning.

  They didn't expect that Lu Ning would ask the old man of the Huo family to protect him.

  The three of them were so stunned that they couldn't say a word.

  Lu Ning's eyes fell on the three people, making them shudder inexplicably.

  Mr. Huo took Lu Ning away, and the matter ended in this inexplicable and strange atmosphere.

  The old man gave Lu Ning a few words and asked Shen Guang to take him away.

  Shen Guang also wanted to take Lu Ning back to the institute to announce the matter.

  Although he has given the position to Lu Ning now, it does not mean that he is relaxed. Within the year after Lu Ning took over, he has the right to supervise and is responsible for guiding and supervising. If Lu Ning makes any mistakes, he also has the right. Lu Ning was asked to stop and handle it on his behalf.

  It was already noon when the two of them went back, and no one from the institute had left yet. At this moment, they were all gathered together to discuss having dinner.

  Shen Guang took Lu Ning in, and everyone looked at them blankly.

  Shen Guang pressed the bell on the table and everyone gathered in the front hall.

  Lu Ning stood beside him, with one hand in his pocket, looking a little unruly.

  Shen Guang looked at the people in front of him and said decisively: "That's it. Starting from today, I will step down as the dean of the institute. From now on, this position will be held by Lu Ning."

  Before everyone could move from the front half After coming back to his senses, Shen Guang dropped another bombshell in the second half of the sentence.

  Everyone looked over, their eyes swept over the two people, looking left and right, but they didn't react for a long time.

  "Dean... Lu Ning?"

  Lu Ning looked over, his eyebrows delicate and his expression a little bland.   

  "I don't have anything to say. Let's just do the same as before. Let's go eat at meal time."

  She turned to look at the boy behind the table: "Give me a copy of today's experimental project data."

  The boy looked at him blankly . She reacted for a while before coming back to her senses: "Okay, okay, okay Sister Ning...ah, no, Dean."

  Lu Ning looked at him: "It's okay, I'll call you whatever you called me before."

  She continued. Come here the boy hands you something.

  Everyone's eyes were still on her.

  Lu Ning took the data, turned around, and walked into the laboratory under everyone's gaze.

  This explosive news really needs to be given some time for them to calm down.

  At the same time, the official account of the institute also released this news.