841-850

Chapter 841 Are you worthy?

  She looked at Lu Ning, and after being stunned for a moment, she reached out her hand again.

  "Ning Ning, come and have a meal at home in two days. Your grandpa misses you and is still talking about you."

  Lu Ning avoided her touch without leaving a trace and raised his eyes to look at her: " Really?"

  She didn't say anything else, just asked a question.

  Shi Qingyue choked on the spot.

  She originally made this up.

  Now I was angry again with Lu Ning's attitude.

  She took a deep breath and said, "It's really unlucky. It's a slap in the face."

  She stood up directly and stood there looking at Lu Ning. She crossed her arms and looked at her with disdain: "What's going on? Is this where you should be? Take shelter from the rain. You should also look at the place and the occasion. Who welcomes you here? You should also figure it out yourself and learn to read people's faces. Have you forgotten all the tutoring the Lu family gave you?

  Together, you can You can come in and out at will because your family has given you money, which allows you to spend millions here a year. Now that you don't spend anymore, you should know that you are not qualified to come in."

  She deliberately wanted to embarrass Lu Ning.

  At this moment, some people were already turning their heads and looking sideways.

  Lu Ning sat there calmly, saying nothing, not even raising his head to look at her, just calmly flipping through the magazine in his hand.

  Shi Qingyue looked at her and narrowed her eyes slightly: "Kick her out! I don't think she feels comfortable here! Who do you think we are? Can anyone sit here with us?" Shi Qingyue looked at her

  . Qingyue spoke directly to the waiter beside her.

  The service staff looked at her, then at Lu Ning, always looking at them in embarrassment, looking at Shi Qingyue hesitantly.

  Shi Qingyue suddenly turned back to look at her: "What are you looking at? Drive her out!"

  Lu Yue'an glanced at Lu Ning, contempt flashed in his eyes, but his hand slowly pulled the corner of Shi Qingyue's clothes. : "Forget it, Mom..."

  She wanted to show that she understood the general situation, but no one wanted to kick Lu Ning out more than she did.   

  Just as the service staff was about to say something, Shen Yunci's voice came from behind.

  "Kick him out? Let's see who dares!"

  Shen Yunci walked over and glanced at Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning raised his eyes to look at her, stood up and walked over.

  "Who do I think it is? Why, as a customer here, I don't want to see people I don't want to see. Is there something wrong with it?"

  Shen Yunci looked at her and smiled, and raised his hand to pull Lu Ning calmly.

  "Of course there is no problem, it's just that this person doesn't distinguish between high and low, but good and bad."

  These words secretly showed that Shi Qingyue had no conscience and would not let anyone take shelter from the rain.

  Of course Shi Qingyue could hear it, and she looked at Shen Yunci angrily: "Hurry up and take your daughter out of my sight! Do you really think this is some kind of vegetable market? Are people like you worthy of it?" After