661-670

Chapter 661 It's time to hit the road.

  The sounds outside became louder and louder, and they heard shouts from another room.

  The smell was getting louder and louder, the sound of burning outside was getting closer and closer, and the light of the fire outside could be seen from under the door.

  Suddenly the door was opened from the outside.

  A group of people almost fell down, but reacted the next second and rushed out immediately.

  Jiang Zhe grabbed Lu Ning's hair and dragged her out.

  All she could see was the fire burning around her, and she could hear the screams coming from behind her.

  "Where's Jingzhi! Where have you done him! Jiang Zhe!"

  She raised her hand to grab Jiang Zhe's hand.

  Jiang Zhe suddenly pulled her hair back, forcing her to look up at him.

  "Be honest!"

  He looked at Lu Ning's face and suddenly smiled: "It's time to hit the road."

  Lu Ning raised his foot and was about to kick him, but was blocked by Jiang Zhe's other hand.

  Jiang Zhe stepped on the crook of her hind leg. There was a crisp bone sound, and Lu Ning's expression changed.

  Jiang Zhe pulled her forward, but she was dragged, one leg could no longer use any strength, and she staggered up to the top floor of the villa.

  The girls in the room were recaptured and thrown into the room. Before leaving, they fired a shot at a plastic bucket in the corner.

  Instantly the fire shot up to the ceiling.

  A group of people immediately wanted to run away, but the door was shut ruthlessly.

  "Help! Help!"

  A faint cry for help came out.

  ...

  Lu Qing drove all the way north. He received the news from Gu Chen and kept going north.

  Gu Zi also received the news.

  "The signal of the locator was cut off, but we found out that there is an asset owned by Mr. Jiang on the Qingbei River a long time ago. It has been abandoned for too long and the remote area has not been developed. It is right next to the current Qingbei River!"   

  Gu Zi hung up the phone, frowned, and drove the car as fast as possible.

  He knows very well under what circumstances the signal will be cut off!

  Kid! Don't let anything happen to you!

  A large group of people all headed towards the Qingbei River.

  Lu Qing kept going north until he saw a villa surrounded by raging fire.

  He was suddenly startled and quickly parked nearby. After calling the police, he immediately took the water from the back seat and poured it on the blanket, then rushed in quickly.

  He grabbed a corner and covered his mouth and nose, and heard a faint cry for help in his ears.

  And when he first came in, the guards had just withdrawn. They were also killed. The fire was so strong that if they ran slower, they would be swallowed up.

  Lu Qing quickly walked up the steps and opened the iron door.

  The girls were startled. After seeing the person clearly, they immediately spoke: "Ning Ning! Save Ning Ning! Jing Zhi!"