831-840

Chapter 831 No News

  Lu Ning's position is just within reach.

  Lu Ning raised his hand and took out the small bottle. The transparent bottle contained blood-red liquid.

  She didn't look much and immediately held it in her hand.

  "Let's go."

  The servant and driver took her away.

  ...

  When Lu Bai went to find Lu Ning, he didn't see her in the room. After going downstairs and asking, he learned that Kazuto had gone out.

  But the remaining servants had no idea where they had gone.

  Lu Bai was a little worried, so he sat on the sofa and waited.

  Lu Ning came back not long after.

  Still holding a skewer in his hand.

  Lu Bai looked at her and breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Why are you so greedy?"

  Lu Ning smiled and handed it over: "Don't you want to eat it?"

  Lu Bai took it and looked at her: "Eat it, for the sake of the face you finally bought for your brother."

  Lu Ning smiled down, turning the wheelchair to leave.

  "Where are you going?"

  "Go get your phone. I forgot to bring it when I went out."

  Lu Bai looked at her back and smiled helplessly.

  Lu Ning declined the servant's request to take her back and wheeled her wheelchair back to the room.

  After going back and locking the door to the room, Lu Ning lowered his eyes and looked at the bottle of blood-colored liquid in his hand. He frowned in confusion for a long time. Finally, he went to the bedside and put the small bottle under the pillow.

  ...

  Although he learned that Huo Jinyan was fine, Lu Ning was still inexplicably panicked.

  Before going to bed, I sent a message asking Song Qinghe, but Song Qinghe didn't reply, maybe he was asleep.

  Lu Ning thought he might be flustered, so he thought about it and didn't ask again.

  I didn't fall asleep even after I lay down. I stayed up until dawn before I finally fell asleep.   

  No one called her, so she slept until the afternoon.

  As soon as I get up, I grab my phone and read it.

  There is no news about Huo Jinyan.

  Not done yet?

  She was confused and was about to call to ask, but Lu Jingzhi opened the door and came in.

  "Sister!"

  He ran in excitedly. Lu Ning looked at him and smiled, then put away the phone.

  "What's wrong?"

  Lu Jingzhi ran over and sat on the bed and looked at Lu Ning: "Sister, our grandparents want to take us out to play, let's go together."

  Lu Ning raised his hand and touched his head: "Okay~ You can help sister get it Do you want some clothes?"

  Lu Jingzhi nodded hurriedly and went to the closet to get some clothes for her.

  Lu Yanru had ordered people to buy a lot of clothes a few days before she arrived. The room she lived in had the large cloakroom that Lu Yanru had been talking about.