91-100

Chapter 91 Meeting

  Gu Chen and Gu Zi looked at each other, and Gu Zi took Lu Ning's mobile phone and connected it to the computer...

  When Lu Ning woke up again, she was woken up by Gu Chen. She didn't even have time to ask who she was. After clicking, the school bell rang in my ears. I picked up my schoolbag and ran out, completely forgetting that my phone was still with Gu Zi.

  Not long after she left, a message appeared on her phone, which was the bank's account information.

  Gu Zi glanced at Gu Chen and said, "Two million."

  Gu Chen frowned slightly.

  Gu Zi had just checked Lu Ning's mobile phone. It was true that he had stayed in F Continent, but his communication with Song Wenqi should not be text messages and WeChat. He only found a few unfamiliar phone numbers, but could not find any useful information. There is this text message.

  The two of them were at a loss, and Lu Ning was unwilling to say anything, so the only choice was to see if they would meet again later.

  ——————

  When Lu Ning ran to the door of the classroom, she saw Huo Jinyan standing on the podium.

  "Teacher..."

  Huo Jinyan glanced at her and said nothing. He just raised his hand to let her in.

  Lu Ning immediately hurried back to his seat.

  As soon as he sat down, Lin Ci couldn't help but look at her twice, but didn't say anything.

  ...

  After Lu Ning's reaction last time, Huo Jinyan's lectures were indeed much slower and he would stop and wait for them to take notes. The effect was much better.

  The classmates were also very grateful to Lu Ning. After all, she was not afraid of fear and did what they couldn't.

  Now I often talk to Lu Ning about her studies, hoping to help her improve her academic performance.

  So after class, before Lin Ci could ask anything, several girls came over and looked at Lu Ning: "Lu Ning, these are the notes we remembered yesterday. Do you want to read them?"

  They said and handed over the notebook.

  Lu Ning looked at it and said, "No, I've already given the Xiao Ci poem to me."

  The girl didn't say anything and took back her notebook: "Then let's review together after school. Lin Ci, you can come too, and we'll check for any gaps together." Fill in the gaps and see if there's anything you haven't learned well."   

  Originally, Lin Ci wanted to refuse, but after looking at Lu Ning, he nodded and agreed.

  She didn't like the atmosphere of many people, but Lu Ning's grades were really bad, and she was really worried that she wouldn't pass the exam. Maybe she wouldn't be lazy if she was supervising her.

  "Let's go to the coffee shop where Xiao Ning works."

  Lin Ci suggested directly.

  Lu Ning:? ? ?

  Without even waiting for her to agree, everyone unanimously decided that this was a great idea.

  Lu Ning naturally couldn't say anything.

  After a few people discussed it, they returned to their seats.

  Lin Ci looked at Lu Ning's obviously uncomfortable expression and was about to ask something when the school bell rang. Without even giving her a chance to ask, the teacher came in just as the bell rang.