811-820

Chapter 811 Treasure

  When he handed it to Lu Bai, Lu Bai looked at a complete song in his hand.

  It can no longer be called a tune, it is a complete song.

  Lu Bai looked at Lu Ning blankly.

  Lu Ning looked at him: "What's wrong? Let me change it."

  Lu Bai shook his head: "No, I just feel that I really have a treasure sister."

  Lu Ning was stunned for a moment and looked at him and smiled.

  Subconsciously, she turned her head and glanced at Huo Jinyan sitting at the top of the stairs.

  Huo Jinyan tried his best not to be in the mirror, but he was still in a place where she could see it when she raised her head.

  Seeing her looking over, Huo Jinyan curled his lips and smiled at her.

  ...

  Although Lu Ning has finished writing, some parts will be played differently, so he has to go through the entire song and then revise it.

  After the two of them smoothed it over, Lu Bai changed it and added his style.

  Afterwards, I tried it again and there was almost nothing wrong with it.

  Their group was the fastest and was ready at three o'clock in the morning.

  It may be that the most sleepy period has passed, but now I feel energetic.

  Several people got together and felt that this song could be released.

  The five people looked at Lu Ning with shining eyes.

  Lu Ning felt a little uncomfortable when they saw him, so he turned his wheelchair and ran away, leaving the five of them to discuss.

  She turned her wheelchair directly to Huo Jinyan.

  Huo Jinyan stood up immediately when he saw her coming, and subconsciously held her hand.

  He asked softly: "Are you sleepy?"

  The cameras didn't dare to turn their lenses.

  They all knew Huo Jinyan's identity and did not dare to make any mistakes. The picture was still focused on the people in the living room.

  But he still couldn't help but turned to look at Huo Jinyan and Lu Ning curiously.

  Lu Ning shook her head and looked at him: "I'm not sleepy anymore."

  Huo Jinyan raised his hand and touched her head: "Then let me take you out for some fresh air?"   

  Lu Ning nodded: "Okay."

  Huo Jinyan directly took her out of the wheelchair without bringing the wheelchair. He carried her directly to the first floor, put on her shoes and carried her out.

  Because everyone was gathered together, and everyone went to take a break with the camera, and no one paid attention to them when they came out. In fact, they didn't dare to pay attention.

  Huo Jinyan hugged Lu Ning and walked out. The village was very quiet at night, and there were occasionally two dogs barking.

  Huo Jinyan hugged her and walked slowly.

  "Have you taken your medicine today?"

  Lu Ning replied obediently: "Yes."

  After carrying her for a while, he put her down on a road with street lights.