801-810

Chapter 801 Waiting for his brother to come back

  Lu Ning woke up in a daze and looked at Lu Bai and the camera behind him.

  After being confused for a while, I remembered that I was recording a show.

  Lu Bai got out of the car, put the wheelchair away and took her out.

  A group of people go to a designated place.

  Everyone stood in a row in the huge open space and looked at each other. Some of the more active ones had already begun to say hello.

  Counting Lu Ning, there were ten guests in total.

  The host stands behind a desk.

  After saying some words to enliven the atmosphere, he began to announce the rules of the game.

  There are musical notes hidden in various places in this village. You need to find the right notes to form part of the music score. The one who completes it first will get the best house.

  During this period, Lu Bai kept holding a notebook to protect Lu Ning from the sun.

  It's already warm spring, the sun is shining brightly, and the weather is starting to warm up.

  After announcing the rules of the competition, the host looked at everyone and said, "Okay, have you heard the rules of the competition clearly?"

  Everyone responded.

  The host smiled mysteriously: "Some of them will be hidden in some surprising places."

  After he finished speaking, he looked at everyone: "Are you ready?"

  "Start!"

  As soon as he said it, a group of people rushed out. .

  Everyone took action one after another to find the hidden musical notes in the village.

  Lu Bai was not impatient. After pushing Lu Ning to a shady place, he raised his hand and touched her head: "Wait here for brother to come back. Brother will definitely let you live in the best house."

  Lu Ning smiled. Nodding: "Come on."

  She has limited mobility, so she is destined to be unable to participate in this session.

  Lu Bai handed the things to her and then turned around and went to the village.

  Lu Ning sat quietly in the shade and looked at the direction Lu Bai was going in.   

  The filming director next to her stood next to her, with the camera pointed at her.

  Lu Ning was slowly getting used to having a camera around him.

  After a while, someone ran out.

  Because there are two people in each group, everyone has to come back and check what they have to see if they can form one, and if not, they need to continue looking.

  Almost everyone in the group who came and went came back. Only Lu Bai went there by himself and had to find it by himself. He didn't have to come back.

  An hour had passed, and the host stood next to Lu Ning, bending over to talk to her from time to time.

  Lu Ning also responded politely.

  While talking, Lu Ning noticed a musical note on the tree branch behind him. Because the color was very close to the color of the tree branch, he couldn't tell it unless he looked carefully.