571-580

Chapter 571 The name is wrong.

  After reading them one by one, she asked: "Jianjian, which program is it now?"

  "It's the fourth one."

  Li Nian nodded, his eyes fell on the fourth program, and then His eyes slid down to look at the program below.

  The fifth poem is recited.

  The sixth piano piece.

  The seventh...

  wait!

  Li Nian was stunned.

  She moved closer and looked at the sixth program.

  Looking carefully, the program list clearly stated that the performer was Lu Ning.

  Li Nian's expression suddenly changed.

  Lu Ning has never said this, and it is impossible for her to perform this.

  The piano song "Wedding in Dreams", isn't this something Lin Ci often talks about? It is said to be Lu Yue'an's program.

  She suddenly remembered something.

  He quickly took out his phone with one hand and took a photo of the program list.

  "Jianjian, the sixth program may not be right."

  Jianjian was also stunned, put down the water glass and came over: "What's wrong?"

  "Piano music, Lu Ning? Did Lu Ning sign up for the program? I remember that their class is a group program. , why is there still this? Who filled it in! It was filled in wrong! Find someone quickly!"

  Li Nian looked serious: "Maybe it was filled in wrongly, or it was intentional!"

  "What do you mean?"

  Li Nian quickly put his hand in his hand. He handed the thing to Jianjian and said, "I'll go look for it. I'll be back soon!"

  Jianjian stared at her back and shouted, "Hurry up! Otherwise, you have to follow what's on the program list!"

  Li Nian ran over.

  "Where are all the people in Class 9?"

  She hurriedly grabbed people and asked.

  "Over there."

  Li Nian immediately ran towards the finger.

  The backstage was huge, and there were countless wires scattered on the ground. She almost tripped several times.

  When I ran over, I saw only a group of people sitting and chatting, but there was no figure of Lu Ning in this group of people.

  Lin Ci looked at her: "What's wrong?"

  Li Nian ran to her, breathing heavily: "Where is Ning Ning?!"   

  Chen Xingqian and Guan Chiyue were also a little confused about what happened to her.

  "Ning Ning just went out, what happened? What happened? Are you anxious?"

  Li Nian looked at Lin Ci: "Call, call her, Lu Yue'an filled in Ning Ning's name on the program list !"

  "What!"

  Lin Ci stood up suddenly and almost tore off his skirt.

  "Don't worry, princess, don't worry, call first and ask."