171-180

Chapter 171  Even if you didn't cheat

          She was a little excited, her face turned red, she pursed her lips tightly, turned around and wanted to run out.

  But he was stopped directly by Lin Ci.

  "Why are you going?"

  Lin Ci looked at her and smiled at her gently.

  But Jiang Yi just wanted to push her away and run out, as if if she ran out, the matter would cease to exist and it would have nothing to do with her.

  Lin Ci held her arm tightly with both hands: "Don't be afraid, Jiang Yi, as long as you make it clear that you have nothing to do with this matter, we will not stop you anymore."

  Jiang Yi looked at Lin Ci with red eyes . .

  How could she have nothing to do with this matter? Now the key evidence is on her. If no one tells the truth, then she is framing Lu Ning, and she will be responsible for everything.

  She can't let this happen! She must not have such a stain! If her parents found out...

  Jiang Yi was so flustered that she couldn't run out. She turned to look at Lu Yue'an, took a few steps over and grabbed her arm.

  "You promised me! You said we..."

  "Shut up!"

  Lu Yue'an interrupted her mercilessly.

  Qian Qian also turned to look at Lu Yue'an, and she turned to look at the class blocked at the door.

  "..."

  She couldn't escape after all. No matter how this matter ended, she wouldn't be able to stay in the class anymore, and no one would be willing to talk to her in the future.

  Lu Ning looked at them, smiled slightly, and swayed his legs.

  "Doesn't anyone have anything to say? Do you dare to do it or not? Teacher Lang, is this the student you taught?"

  Teacher Lang stared at Lu Ning angrily.

  He turned around and looked at Huo Jinyan, feeling that Lu Ning was retaliating by saying that Huo Jinyan would not discipline students.

  Teacher Lang turned to look at Lu Ning again: "What do you want!"

  Lu Ning looked at him calmly: "Then do you think I cheated?"   

  Teacher Lang clenched his hands and stared at Lu Ning with red eyes, as if he was greatly insulted.

  He closed his mouth tightly and said nothing. Jiang Yi couldn't stand still.

  She looked at Teacher Lang. A student standing behind Teacher Lang also tugged on Teacher Lang's clothes. She was the one who reported it together with Lu Yue'an. She didn't want to be penalized by the school for this incident. In the end We have to go to the parents to make trouble...

  Teacher Lang felt the pleading of his students. He clenched his fingers and the veins on his arms bulged.

  "Okay! Even if you didn't cheat!"

  Lu Ning sneered: "Even?"

  She stared at Teacher Lang reluctantly.

  Teacher Lang swallowed and looked at Lu Ning, finally not planning to continue.

  She and Lu Ning couldn't let all the good students in his class pay for it.

  This Lu Ning is a madman!