281-290

Chapter 281: How about I help you recall your memories? 

          Zhao Lingling sounded worried about this, but Wu Tian knew it was a threat.

  And she was indeed worried that Zhao Lingling would not trust her and that she would say something again.

  "Let's go!"

  Shi Qingyue still pulled Lu Yue'an to leave.

  "Stop!"

  Lu Ning raised his eyes and looked at them: "It seems that my things haven't been returned to me yet. Mrs. Lu, it's not too late to leave after you find my things."

  Lu Yue'an was stunned. People around him But he understood.

  "Yes, Lu Ning's things were also taken away by Zhao Lingling, weren't they?"

  Upon hearing this, Zhao Lingling and Wu Tian turned to look at Lu Ning at the same time.

  Both of them had red eyes, and seemed to finally understand at this moment.

  All of this seemed to be a trick made by Lu Ning. She had already understood and knew what they were going to do, so she made such a trick and let them jump in. Not only did she not accomplish anything, she also did not give any She was accused of being a thief, and now she has to pretend to take something away.

  For example, that necklace.

  Lu Ning looked at the two people with a smile on his lips. The smile looked so dazzling.

  Wu Tian couldn't help but sneer in her heart and turned to look at Lu Yue'an.

  Okay, okay, she plotted against others, but ended up being plotted against by others. Let's see how Lu Yue'an can hold on this time!

  Shen Guang looked at Zhao Lingling who was slumped on the ground: "Zhao Lingling, where did you take Lu Ning's things?"

  Zhao Lingling sluggishly raised her head and glanced at Shen Guang.

  After being stunned for a few seconds, she suddenly smiled.

  The people around him were startled and silently took two steps back.

  "What's wrong with her? She's not crazy."

  "I don't know. Stay away. Stay away." "

  Hey, do you think she took Lu Ning's things to frame others?" "

  It's hard to say. , she can do it."

  "I just don't know where she is hiding."

  Lu Yue'an just moved forward when Shi Qingyue caught him, shaking his head at her, not wanting her to get involved in this matter again. It happened.   

  But Lu Yue'an had to participate because the necklace was in her pocket.

  If it was found from her pocket...

  She didn't expect that Lu Ning would actually say such things, and end up trying to trick her!

  She had never been willing to wear this necklace, so no one in the school knew it was hers. Now everyone saw that Zhao Lingling took it out of Lu Ning's schoolbag and recognized that it was Lu Ning's. .

  Lu Yue'an is still unwilling to give in!

  How could such a thing be given to Lu Ning so easily!

  She is not willing to give in!

  cannot!

  Lu Ning glanced at Lu Yue'an, and then his eyes fell on Zhao Lingling. He chuckled and said, "Would you like me to play the video again for you to recall? How about we play the audio version this time. "