461-470

Chapter 461 Don't support idle people.

  After listening to what he said, Jiang Yu sat on the office chair and nodded: "I know."

  The assistant looked at Jiang Yu: "Mr. Jiang, is it a bit too hasty to arrange for demotion and expulsion today? Ah."

  He noticed the looks in the eyes of those people as they walked past.

  Jiang Yu didn't care: "I don't think it's rash, it's pretty good. Don't you think it's quite humorous?"

  Assistant: "..."

  Humor can't be humorous at this time. I guess neither the resigned nor the demoted feel it. humor.

  The assistant still couldn't help but said: "Mr. Jiang, you are dealing with someone who said bad things about Miss Lu in the company yesterday. Will Miss Lu be targeted if she comes to the company in the future?"

  Jiang Yu raised his eyes and looked at him One glance: "Do they dare?"

  The intimidation came instantly: "Don't dare, don't dare."

  Just do it like this, who dares to say that Lu Ning is not good.

  "But Mr. Jiang, why did Manager Zhang be demoted? After all, he is a veteran employee of the company. Isn't it a bit too impersonal to do this?"

  Jiang Yu snorted coldly: "If it is really impersonal, he will be directly demoted. How could he continue to stay in the company after being fired?"

  Jiang Yu put down the things in his hands and looked at the assistant: "If you have anything else to say, ask him all at once. This will disturb me and I won't be able to work."

  The assistant immediately became scared. "No, Mr. Jiang is gone."

  Jiang Yu looked at him and shook his head, taking a deep breath: "You think I am too harsh, right? But the company does not support idle people, you haven't noticed these few Has old Zhang become so fat? What did he look like before? He was similar to you, even stronger than you.

  His business ability has declined too fast in the past few years. He thought that he would be able to sit back and relax after reaching this position. He comes here every day It's enough to check in and hang out in the company, but he has to do things worthy of his salary. I'm just dealing with him now and I'm already giving him face as a veteran.

  He just doesn't feel pressured or nervous. Now Demote him and let him follow the arrangements of someone younger than him. You can see if he is nervous or motivated. He will probably climb up within two months. You don't have to worry about him. He just takes care of himself after living a good life for too long. It's useless.

  You have to remember that I don't want anyone who is trying to do something in his position, trying to take advantage, and waiting to die. Do you understand?"

  The assistant immediately nodded: "I understand, Mr. Jiang!"

  The sense of oppression and urgency immediately disappeared. Pressed on me.

  The assistant blurted out in hindsight: "Mr. Jiang, you are so scheming. Aren't you the one who used Miss Lu to handle the company?"

  Jiang Yu sighed: "It just happened to happen to me. Speaking of which, I still have I have to thank this girl."

  "Mr. Jiang, do you really want to help Miss Lu clarify and defend her?"

  The assistant asked again uncertainly.