421-430

Chapter 421: I like her so much.

  Huo Jinyan felt like a thief at this moment.

  Stealing time alone with Lu Ning behind someone's back, and without Lu Ning knowing about it.

  He lowered his eyes and looked at Lu Ning's fair profile, feeling guilty and confused for a moment.

  Such behavior of secretly kissing is very shameful in his opinion, and the girl he loves must obtain her consent before he can engage in any intimate behavior with her.

  But just for a moment, he forgot everything.

  He liked Lu Ning and kissed her secretly, but he was still confused about the future.

  He is aware of his situation, and there are dangers all around him.

  He himself didn't even know if he would be attacked by someone one day and fall down.

  If Lu Ning had been by his side at that time, he didn't know how a little girl like her could continue to live a safe and sound life.

  She may not need his protection, but he hopes that she will live safe and sound, and hopes that he can stay with her for the rest of his life if possible.

  But he wasn't even sure about his own life, so how could he be sure about hers and theirs?

  If Lu Jingzhi hadn't told him in advance that there was danger this time, would he have been able to respond in advance?

  Maybe he couldn't even protect himself, so how could he protect her?

  But for her... I really like her very much.

  Huo Jinyan lowered his eyes. This was the first time he felt such emotions of joy and sadness.

  His eyes fell on Lu Ning's face, and he didn't even know what he should do now. After secretly kissing the girl he liked, what should he do next?

  It's so quiet all around.

  Huo Jinyan could clearly hear his heartbeat, which was beating very fast.

  I also heard my truest thoughts clearly.

  I really want to take her as my own.

  but......   

  Before he could think about his thoughts carefully, the next moment suddenly a pair of soft and warm hands grabbed his fingers.

  He was startled for a moment and looked at his hand. His index finger was held by Lu Ning's hand, and it was still held tightly.

  His hand fell beside Lu Ning's. Lu Ning didn't know what he was doing in his sleep, so he grabbed him with a wave of his hand.

  Huo Jinyan saw that she didn't wake up, but he didn't let go of his hand. He didn't try to break away from Lu Ning's hand, and just watched quietly.

  After watching for a while, he suddenly thought of something and slightly curved his lips and smiled.

  Lin Ci opened the door in a hurry and came in. When he came over and opened the curtain, he saw this scene.

  Her hand holding up the curtain stopped in mid-air, and the angry attitude she had just now disappeared.

  Look at Huo Jinyan, look at Lu Ning lying there, look at Huo Jinyan, and then look at Lu Ning.

  Until Gu Chen came over from behind and patted her shoulder.

  "Is it so beautiful here? You haven't spoken for a long time?"